Zoom USA Jobs – Jobs at Zoom USA Careers www.ryder.com Find out Zoom USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Zoom USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Zoom USA Government Jobs in USA.
Zoom USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Zoom USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Zoom USA jobs opening news has published at Zoom USA Careers page which is www.ryder.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Zoom USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Zoom USA Hiring in . You can read this Zoom USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Zoom USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Technical Project Manager Job Vacancy in the USA
Zoom USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Zoom USA Careers. Zoom USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Technical Project Manager job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Zoom USA Technical Project Manager positions. Jobs in Zoom USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Zoom USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Zoom USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Atlanta
|Name of Job Opening||Technical Project Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Georgia|
|Salary Range||$ 114,839 .00 per year|
Zoom USA Jobs Description 2022
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
About the Team
The Business Applications team is creating a new Portfolio and Project management office to have the charter of driving transformational projects and initiatives. We are looking for candidates with project management experience who can guide major cross functional initiatives in a dynamic and challenging environment. We are looking for a technical project manager who can manage daily aspects of a Scrum team, which includes leading Scrum Events (Backlog, Planning, Review, Retrospectives, and Daily Stand Ups) and be an advocate for autonomous, empowered, and continuously improving teams. You will be a primary point of contact and escalation point within an assigned responsibility. We are looking for competent technical project managers who can collaborate with different internal and external stakeholders and the technical delivery teams and take accountability for the completion of the project as per scope, within budget and on time.
About the Role
- Partner with key stakeholders in the Marketing function to build a project plan and Identify all the important milestones for project completion.
- Schedule and designate tasks to specific team members
- Accountable and responsible for managing the complete lifecycle of IT Business Applications programs/projects from original concept through final implementation.
- Develop a detailed program/project execution plan and manage all phases of the project including projects financials, progress status tracking and reporting, monitoring scope creep, testing and release to production
- Provide overall project management following the governance model with standup and weekly Core team.
- Manage issues and risk mitigation plan, change order process, readiness reviews and overall health of the program using best practices and methodologies.
- Expert in different project methodologies including Waterfall and Agile, using the proper methodology for the project
- Facilitate small team organization and ceremonies, such as sprint planning, daily standups, sprint reviews/demos, and retrospectives
- Ensure full transparency with velocity, burn down/up reporting, and communicating team progress with value-focused metrics
- Collaborate with Product Owner in backlog grooming
- Apply consistency and best practices through project initiation, planning, and execution phases with a continuous improvement mindset
- Participate in Architectural review sessions, guide governance across teams, help evolve processes to be more efficient, and influence decisions and directions on strategies.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science / Engineering / Technology or related
- Certified Scrum Master combined 6+ years project management experience with 2+ years of that dedicated to hands-on project management
- Scrum Master, and practice Scrum for at least 2-3 year.
- Experienced dedicated to managing enterprise level software application development projects for 1 or more of the following functions: Billing, Sales, Marketing, Channel, Finance, and Professional Services.
- Experience leading projects across platforms such as SFDC Sales Cloud, Oracle Cloud, SFDC CPQ, Zuora, Workday
- Knowledge of cloud applications such as SalesForce, Zuora, Workday is preferred and custom Billing and Payment applications is preferred
- Develop processes and procedure to support Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- Experience managing multiple large programs/projects, in enterprise environments delivering business applications for one or more business functions
- Experience with Agile traits and techniques: Lean design, accommodating changing requirements, iterations, loop feedback with customer involvement.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and deliver solutions
- Agile Scrum Master Certified or equivalent experience
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected]
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click