Zendesk USA Jobs – Jobs at Zendesk USA Careers www.zendesk.com Find out Zendesk USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Zendesk USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Zendesk USA Government Jobs in USA.
Zendesk USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Zendesk USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Zendesk USA jobs opening news has published at Zendesk USA Careers page which is www.zendesk.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Zendesk USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Zendesk USA Hiring in . You can read this Zendesk USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Zendesk USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Scaled Customer Success Manager (Commercial/Enterprise Segment) Job Vacancy in USA
Zendesk USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Zendesk USA Careers. Zendesk USA latest job applications are being announced for Scaled Customer Success Manager (Commercial/Enterprise Segment) job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Zendesk USA Scaled Customer Success Manager (Commercial/Enterprise Segment) positions. Jobs in Zendesk USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Zendesk USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Zendesk USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Madison
|Name of Job Opening||Scaled Customer Success Manager (Commercial/Enterprise Segment) Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Wisconsin|
|Salary Range||$ 76,327 per year (Not Confirm)|
Zendesk USA Jobs Description 2021
Our Customer Success team exists to make our customers feel like rockstars so that they love us and never want to leave. But how does a company continue keeping customers happy? At Zendesk, we do so by helping them to build Zendesk environments that also fit their long term strategic goals.
In Scaled Success we specifically contribute to this mission by engaging customers through a mix of one on one interactions, multi-customer activities, and outreach campaigns crafted to keep our customers enthusiastic about being part of the Zendesk family.
A day in the life of a Scaled CSM…
We manage portfolios of ~200 customers, relying on data to balance the need for individual engagement vs. group activities.
We present recommendations to customers based on their long term goals and current challenges.
We host weekly online events that let customers get to know us while they learn alongside their peers.
We produce short videos that convey intricate concepts in an easily digestible way.
We build outreach campaigns – usually via email & video – that entice customers to engage with us and realize the value of our partnership.
Some other awesome things we get the opportunity to do…
We test out initiatives that are used by the rest of our Scaled Success team and beyond. We contribute to blog posts, knowledge base articles, and other online Zendesk.com content. We represent Zendesk in online and/or in person presentations. And not only that, we work alongside the most fantastically inspiring group of people on the face of the planet!
- You own any room you’re in. You get people’s attention and you keep it
- “That’s the way we’ve always done it” isn’t in your lexicon
- You can tell stories that immediately connect with your audience, and you draw upon your own real-world experiences to identify business needs
- You constantly consider the “why” behind people’s choices and always search for strategic answers to address those needs
- You are always learning. You have a passion for understanding how things work, how they fit together, and you enjoy connecting larger trends within data sets
- You are comfortable in remote environments with minimal oversight. In fact, you thrive in ambiguity where you don’t always have the full details but are trusted to make decisions that are best for your customers
- You love technology and tinkering with new ways of doing things! (Experience at a technology company is not required, however you must demonstrate an aptitude for tools & how you embrace new technologies)
Even cooler if…
- You have experience with scaled success programs, one:many programs, or working with large portfolios/groups of customers. Or with marketing campaigns/events, customer/prospect outreach, moderating online communities, or any form of retention programs
- You have directly contributed to outreach or retention initiatives designed to engage customers, prospects, donors, students etc and can speak to specific projects & accomplishments
- You’ve worked with mid-market and/or enterprise companies: you know how they think and their struggles
- You’ve been a Zendesk admin or have developed customer experience programs using Zendesk or similar software solutions
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 150,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk’s Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.