YouTube UAE Jobs – Jobs at YouTube UAE Careers www.youtube.com Find out YouTube UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in YouTube UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon YouTube UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
YouTube UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at YouTube UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of YouTube UAE jobs opening news has published at YouTube UAE Careers page which is www.youtube.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with YouTube UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current YouTube UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this YouTube UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
YouTube UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Manager, Government Affairs and Public Policy, YouTube Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
YouTube UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for YouTube UAE Careers. YouTube UAE latest job applications are being announced for Manager, Government Affairs and Public Policy, YouTube job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the YouTube UAE Manager, Government Affairs and Public Policy, YouTube positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
YouTube UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||YouTube UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Manager, Government Affairs and Public Policy, YouTube Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 277,177.00 Yearly (Not Confirm)|
YouTube UAE Jobs Description 2021
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working on relevant policy issues within government, think tanks, public interest groups, or industry associations.
- Experience with YouTube’s primary product offerings and its intersection with the public policy environment.
- Experience advising and collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to design and deliver exceptional work product.
- Knowledge of current and emerging public policy trends relating to online content platforms and technology generally.
- Track record of seamlessly switching between subject matter, types of projects, and responsibilities.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and take initiative.
- Ability to work well within a team and the ability to exercise good acumen in a rapidly changing and sometimes stressful environment.
- Strong and effective communication skills.
About the job
Members of the YouTube Government Affairs & Public Policy (GAPP) team serve as ambassadors for YouTube’s issues and interests with policymakers and key opinion formers. Areas of particular focus include content moderation, misinformation, and child safety, and we engage externally based on our deep product and subject matter expertise. We work closely with cross-functional YouTube teams, such as PR, Marketing, Trust and Safety, and Legal, as well as other teams within Government Affairs and Public Policy, to develop consistent public policy strategies and positions to share on YouTube’s behalf to relevant stakeholders. As a member of the GAPP team at YouTube, you will be an ambassador for YouTube’s issues and interests with policymakers and key opinion formers in key emerging markets. You will be an expert on the policy environment affecting YouTube’s business operations. You will be a flexible generalist, able to pick up and deliver on discrete, short-term projects while simultaneously moving long-term initiatives forward across a range of subjects and policy matters. You will develop a thorough understanding of YouTube’s products, policies, and operations and share policy knowledge with stakeholders within YouTube, to include Trust and Safety, Legal, PR, and Marketing. You will work in a cross-functional way to develop and implement public policy strategies. You will demonstrate excellent analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills, the ability to communicate effectively in person and in writing, an aptitude for learning, and the discipline to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
Google takes its responsibilities seriously, including engaging with government and other stakeholders on important public policy challenges. The Government Affairs and Public Policy (GAPP) team leads the company’s engagement with executive branch officials, legislators, regulators and third-parties in the formation of public policy. Working closely with Google leaders, GAPP seeks to identify key policy issues, listen carefully to others’ views and opinions, and distill and share the company’s perspective on those issues with external stakeholders. While we focus on challenges affecting the internet, our issue areas are increasingly broad and encompass many areas where public policy, business, and technology intersect.
- Support the Americas and Emerging Markets Public Policy Director for YouTube by developing public policy campaigns and leading engagement with policymakers in region.
- Monitor and impact issues affecting YouTube’s business operations and interests.
- Work cross-functionally with regional Government Affairs and Public Policy teams and YouTube Legal, PR, and Marketing teams to implement YouTube campaigns and activities to inform policymakers.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.