XPO Logistics USA Jobs – Jobs at XPO Logistics USA Careers www.xpo.com Find out XPO Logistics USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in XPO Logistics USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon XPO Logistics USA Government Jobs in USA.
XPO Logistics USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at XPO Logistics USA , then it is a great chance for you because of XPO Logistics USA jobs opening news has published at XPO Logistics USA Careers page which is www.xpo.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with XPO Logistics USA . So now you can be a part of this Current XPO Logistics USA Hiring in . You can read this XPO Logistics USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
XPO Logistics USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Data Scientist Job Vacancy in USA
XPO Logistics USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for XPO Logistics USA Careers. XPO Logistics USA latest job applications are being announced for Data Scientist job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the XPO Logistics USA Data Scientist positions. Jobs in XPO Logistics USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
XPO Logistics USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||XPO Logistics USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Los Angeles
|Name of Job Opening||Data Scientist Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in California|
|Salary Range||$ 66,902-104,910 per hour Approx (Not Confirm)|
XPO Logistics USA Jobs Description 2021
At XPO Logistics, we believe on-the-job training is the best way to teach individuals about the industry and prepare them for a job within the company. As a Data Scientist, you will evaluate, run discovery, analyze, and improve XPO Logistics pricing products. You will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and operations team members on a wide range of problems. This position will bring scientific rigor and statistical methods to the challenges of product creation, development and improvement with a focus on pricing related products that can include, but is not limited to machine learning algorithms, A/B testing functionalities, etc. You will be comfortable discussing product design and research methodologies with the technology teams, working closely with end users, and presenting findings and proposals to senior leadership. If you’re ready to build a career you can be proud of—we have the opportunity for you to grow with XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Help shape XPO’s pricing strategies by processing, analyzing and interpreting huge data sets.
- Use analytical rigor and statistical methods, mine through data to identify opportunities to improve XPO’s financial performance.
- Interview stakeholders to understand business needs and to gather requirements.
- Work closely with product managers to build pricing related products including machine learning algorithms.
- Present findings and recommendations to senior leadership.
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics, related quantitative discipline, or equivalent related work or military experience
- 1-year experience in data science with a focus on pricing analytics, statistical modeling, machine learning, forecasting and optimization.
- Advanced experience in Python, and advanced experience in data management systems.
It’d be great if you also have:
- PhD in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics.
- 4 years of experience in data science with a focus on pricing analytics, statistical modeling, machine learning, forecasting and optimization.
- 2 years of customer facing experience
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.