Xanterra USA Jobs – Jobs at Xanterra USA Careers www.xanterra.com Find out Xanterra USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Xanterra USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Xanterra USA Government Jobs in USA.
Xanterra USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Xanterra USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Xanterra USA jobs opening news has published at Xanterra USA Careers page which is www.xanterra.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Xanterra USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Xanterra USA Hiring in . You can read this Xanterra USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Xanterra USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Automotive Parts Clerk Job Vacancy in the USA
Xanterra USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Xanterra USA Careers. Xanterra USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Automotive Parts Clerk job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Xanterra USA Automotive Parts Clerk positions. Jobs in Xanterra USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Xanterra USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Xanterra USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Village
|Name of Job Opening||Automotive Parts Clerk Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Arizona|
|Salary Range||$ 32,175.00 per year|
Xanterra USA Jobs Description 2022
JOB SUMMARY: Prepare work orders, order parts, maintain inventory, coordinate daily garage operations and provide customer service.
As our employee, you receive extremely affordable employee housing, discounted meals, employee discounts to explore other Xanterra properties and a generous benefits program for eligible employees. By working with Xanterra Travel Collection amongst the beauty of Grand Canyon National Park, this is your chance to Live, Work, and Explore in one of the most beautiful places on Earth!
PLEASE NOTE: As we closely monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to adopt appropriate sanitization measures and are carefully following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state protocols for preventing the spread of COVID-19. The local National Park Service at Grand Canyon requires all employees living in shared company housing to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. We are dedicated to creating a safe and healthy environment for both employees and guests.
- Prepare appropriate documents as needed to initiate company and customer repairs.
- Order parts from approved vendors and research other supply streams if required.
- Maintain accurate controls for all inventory using the established record keeping policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate vehicle maintenance records and schedule service as required, and in a timely fashion.
- Maintain accurate records for all company vehicles and equipment.
- Dispatch wrecker calls and ensure paperwork is completed properly by driver.
- Perform cashier functions for the garage following all Xanterra South Rim cashier policies and procedures.
- Assist with garage inventory as directed by management.
- Occasional light janitorial duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- American Society of Engineers(ASE) Parts Certification
- Basic accounting skills to assist in managing accounts and to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Basic automotive parts background, with reference to parts ordering and proper inventory controls.
- Retail and cashiering experience with all forms of payment.
- Possess or obtain a valid Arizona Driver’s License, and comply with the Company Driver Safety Program.
- Exhibit excellent verbal communication skills with ability to provide explicit instructions and directions.
- Possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to use radio communication equipment.
What’s in it for you?
- Lodging Discount 50% off Best Available Rate
- 30 – 40% Retail Discount at Xanterra Parks
- Discounts at Xanterra Adventure Companies
- 20 – 30% Food and Beverage Discounts at Xanterra Parks
- 15% Verizon Phone Service/Products Discount
- 20 – 60% Discount on Entertainment through TicketsAtWork.com
- Free Laundry Facilities
- Rec Center – Fitness Equipment, Computers and Free WiFi
- Paid Day off on Your Birthday with Restaurant & Retail Discounts
- Discounted Mule Rides Each Winter
- Sumer Property Olympics
- Free Grand Canyon Railway Train Rides
- Wellness Programs and Health Fairs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.