WOQOD QJET Qatar Jobs 2023 – Jobs at WOQOD QJET Qatar Careers www.woqod.com Find out WOQOD QJET Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in WOQOD QJET Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon WOQOD QJET Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
WOQOD QJET Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at WOQOD QJET Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of WOQOD QJET Qatar jobs opening news has published at WOQOD QJET Qatar Careers page which is www.woqod.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with WOQOD QJET Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current WOQOD QJET Qatar Hiring in . You can read this WOQOD QJET Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
WOQOD QJET Qatar Jobs 2023 – Apply Online for Petrol Station Maintenance Technician Job Vacancy in Qatar
WOQOD QJET Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for WOQOD QJET Qatar Careers. WOQOD QJET Qatar latest job applications are being announced for the Petrol Station Maintenance Technician job vacancies. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the WOQOD QJET Qatar Petrol Station Maintenance Technician positions. Jobs in WOQOD QJET Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
WOQOD QJET Qatar Job Vacancy 2023 Details
|Name of Recruitment
||WOQOD QJET Qatar Recruitment 2023
||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening
||Petrol Station Maintenance Technician Jobs
||Jobs in Qatar
||QAR 3300.00 per month
WOQOD QJET Qatar Jobs Description 2023
3. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Patrol assigned sites and facilities as per work orders/instruction; monitor the physical condition of all mechanical equipment, report non-conformances in order to facilitate effective maintenance of all Woqod Petrol stations facilities as per set Quality/HSE standards.
Corrective & Preventive Maintenance:
• Attend to breakdowns and effect corrective actions, ensuring adherence to procedures & guidelines to reduce downtime and maximize functionality of equipment.
• Carryout preventive maintenance activities according to defined schedules in order to facilitate uninterrupted operations.
Maintenance Tasks :
• Perform and carry out maintenance activities at all Woqod Petrol stations facilities within the same discipline and specialty wherever/whenever directed and requested by superiors which would require the following tasks :
• Follow and implement instructions from the Maintenance Engineer and use the necessary materials, tools and equipment to maintain and repair mechanical equipment.
• Check internal and external parts of static and rotating equipment’s for corrosion, cracks, leaks, failures and performs the necessary routine repair and servicing such as defective parts replacement, adjustment, alignment, oiling, greasing, bolting, tightening cleaning strainers, etc.
• Clean all parts, test runs and check and confirm proper operation.
Work Cost Estimation
• Assist in preparation of cost estimates in order to forecast costs involved in maintenance tasks effectively.
4. Quality Monitoring:
• Monitor the quality of repaired units within defined limits so that any deviations or abnormal sounds are identified and corrected proactively.
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international leading practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Statements and Reports
• Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate departmental statements and reports to meet and department requirements, policies and standards.
• Maintain records of equipment details, history cards, performance status, calibration charts & certificates, engineering drawings etc and update them regularly.
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment
• Ensure all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental procedures, instructions and controls are adhered to so that the safety of employees, quality of products/services and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
• Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
5. COMMUNICATIONS& WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
• All maintenance personnel
• Maintenance Technicians Supervsiprs
• Department Heads across Woqod & subsidiaries
6. BOUNDARIES & DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
• Key decisions having significant impact on the Maintenance function are referred to the Maintenance Technicians supervisor for approval before implementation.
• The jobholder exercises operational authority as per the level established by the Woqod management.
7. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• Diploma or equivalent in relevant discipline
• 1-3 years’ experience in a similar profile
Job Specific Skills :
• Problem solving skills
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
• Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one