Willis Towers Watson UAE Jobs – Jobs at Willis Towers Watson UAE Careers www.dubaicustoms.gov.ae Find out Willis Towers Watson UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Willis Towers Watson UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Willis Towers Watson UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Willis Towers Watson UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Willis Towers Watson UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Willis Towers Watson UAE jobs opening news has published at Willis Towers Watson UAE Careers page which is www.dubaicustoms.gov.ae. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Willis Towers Watson UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Willis Towers Watson UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Willis Towers Watson UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Willis Towers Watson UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Compensation Survey Analyst Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Willis Towers Watson UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Willis Towers Watson UAE Careers. Willis Towers Watson UAE latest job applications are being announced for Compensation Survey Analyst job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Willis Towers Watson UAE Compensation Survey Analyst positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Willis Towers Watson UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Willis Towers Watson UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Compensation Survey Analyst Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 314,543.00 Per Year (Not Confirm)|
Willis Towers Watson UAE Jobs Description 2021
Willis Towers Watson Rewards Data and Software is a global center of excellence for compensation, benefits and employment practices information. Our databases cover almost 100 countries, ensuring we can support companies wherever they do business. Our rigorous data processes, coupled with the depth of our databases, guarantee the delivery of high-quality, robust data and consistent reporting practices.
In addition to compensation surveys, we publish reference materials that help HR practitioners attract, retain and reward exceptional employees. We also provide tools to help compensation and benefit managers analyze market data efficiently and conduct in-depth analysis to aid future program planning.
As a Compensation Survey Analyst, you will work as key resource in a team conducting a wide variety of compensation and benefits surveys and related projects. You will serve as a key resource in leading a project team collecting compensation and benefits data, conducting checks and validation as well as data analysis and reporting by showing mastery in the use of excel and other technology tools. You are expected to become a primary relationship manager for key client groups and will be expected to take on a larger project manager role within the team.
You will contribute to varied and interesting projects such as:
- Business development initiatives on priority target sectors
- Design of HR trends
- Market pricing, compensation/ benefit audits and special/ customized industry surveys
- Sales for the published reports in a variety of industries such as Banking, Insurance, High Tech, Pharma, Energy etc.
- Max 2 years of relevant experience
- Graduated with a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
- Strong working knowledge of PC-based software applications for analysis and reporting, particularly MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to produce high quality written work, such as business reports or proposals and strong attention to detail
- Good analytical and research capabilities with the ability to challenge conventional thinking
- Self-driven achiever with a value for teamwork, collaboration, decisiveness, integrity in all that is done
- Analytical; able to draw conclusions from data in a logical and systematic way
- Conceptual; ability to go beyond the details and see the big picture
- Ability to acquire, share, and disseminate new information and knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to develop business presentations and to participate in presentations
Equal Opportunity Employer