Wilhelmsen UAE Jobs – Jobs at Wilhelmsen UAE Careers www.wilhelmsen.com Find out Wilhelmsen UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Wilhelmsen UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Wilhelmsen UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Wilhelmsen UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Wilhelmsen UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Wilhelmsen UAE jobs opening news has published at Wilhelmsen UAE Careers page which is www.wilhelmsen.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Wilhelmsen UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Wilhelmsen UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Wilhelmsen UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Wilhelmsen UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Boarding Officer Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Wilhelmsen UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Wilhelmsen UAE Careers. Wilhelmsen UAE latest job applications are being announced for Boarding Officer job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Wilhelmsen UAE Boarding Officer positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Wilhelmsen UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Wilhelmsen UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Boarding Officer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 71,598 per year (Not Confirm)|
Wilhelmsen UAE Jobs Description 2021
Join our global team for a career filled with opportunities to solve challenges both small and large, local and global, simple and complex.
Have you ever stared out at sea and wondered which exotic destinations all these ships you see are coming from and going to? We know, as we are agents in more than 2000 ports around the world.
In Wilhelmsen Ships Agency, we provide our customers with piece of mind while we handle their cargo, their vessels, and their crew. We handle 75,000 port calls per year, which means that every 7 minutes, anywhere around the world, we send a ship safely out to sea again to fulfil its purpose. We match local expertise with strict global standards, making sure we consistently make our customers’ port calls as efficient and safe as possible.
Now more than ever we see that the maritime industry keeps the world going round, and as agents we are the linking pin in the process of transporting goods around the world. Our vision is to shape the maritime industry, and we constantly develop new and improved solutions for our customers, like last mile drone delivery and our online interactive maps showing Covid port restrictions which has reached more than 500,000 users globally.
We now have the opportunity for you to join our global network.
We are looking for a Boarding Officer who has maritime background and experience in ships agency operations. If you have a passion for the maritime industry – then this is the role for you!
The Boarding Officer will report to Ships Agency Operations Manager.
- Attend and board vessels as directed by respective Ma nager in accordance with WSS SOP and Customer requirements.
- Arrange all inward and outward formalities including quarantine/immigration/customs clearance.
- Collect and process ships documents , as required throughout the port call.
- Perform vessel visit, as required, in accordance with SOP and Customer Requirements , always ensuring with Master that all husbandry , vessel and cargo requirements are in order.
- As applicable, ensure all requirements relating to cargo matters are well understood and relayed to Manager and other relevant parties .
- Report leads, business opportunities and relevant port updates observed to Manager.
- Arrange sign on/off, shore passes or gate passes for crew/guests as instructed.
- Assist with transportation of VIP, Master and crew as instructed .
- Ensure mandatory use of the company system/ reporting tool in compliance with the SOP .
- Reporting ships arrival/sailing/cargo/commence/complete/ times and condition after office hours , as applicable .
- Ensure mobile phones hired out to vessel are signed for by Master and collected prior to departure .
- Comply with WSS PPE Standard when working in ports/onboard vessels.
- QHSSE matters in own function as appropriate .
- Ensure accurate, timely and professional communication to all external and internal parties.
- Report and track cost elements of the call and give input on efficiency of the call.
- Operations Experience from Maritime industry .
- Good communication skills and a very good command of the English language (oral and written) .
- Pro-activ e and well organized.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Thorough and attentive to details.
- Valid Driving License.