Wild Dunes Resort USA Jobs – Jobs at Wild Dunes Resort USA Careers www.destinationhotels.com Find out Wild Dunes Resort USA Jobs in the USA. You can get news related to the current job opening in Wild Dunes Resort USA Job Vacancy. Check to come soon Wild Dunes Resort USA Government Jobs in USA.
Wild Dunes Resort USA is a great organization where you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Wild Dunes Resort USA, then it is a great chance for you because Wild Dunes Resort USA jobs opening news has been published on the Wild Dunes Resort USA Careers page which is www.destinationhotels.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and experienced candidates who are interested to do work with Wild Dunes Resort USA. So now you can be a part of this Current Wild Dunes Resort USA Hiring in. You can read this Wild Dunes Resort USA job opening article till the end, for now, each detail.
Wild Dunes Resort USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for MAINTENANCE TECH Job Vacancy in the USA
Wild Dunes Resort USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Wild Dunes Resort USA Careers. Wild Dunes Resort USA’s latest job applications are being announced for MAINTENANCE TECH job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Wild Dunes Resort USA MAINTENANCE TECH positions. Jobs in Wild Dunes Resort USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Wild Dunes Resort USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Wild Dunes Resort USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Palms
|Name of Job Opening||MAINTENANCE TECH Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in South Carolina|
|Salary Range||$ 20.00 per hour|
Wild Dunes Resort USA Jobs Description 2022
Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our Facilities Maintenance team as a Painter at Wild Dunes Resort in Isle of Palms, just outside of Charleston, SC. Not only will you be part of a remarkable property, but you’ll be a part of a company that was recognized as one of Fortunes 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021!
We Offer Excellent Benefits:
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision Insurance after 30 Days of Employment
- Paid time off and holiday pay – Full Time & Part Time colleagues eligible
- Paid Family Bonding Time and Adoption Assistance
- 401K with company match
- Coolest colleague dining facility in the Charleston Region
The Painter is responsible for the restoration, maintenance, upkeep and replacement of the property’s cosmetic materials (interior/exterior painting, patching of wood work and furniture refinishing), in accordance with hotel standards. Assist in other areas of Engineering as assigned.
- Must have basic painting skills that include but not limited to working with paint, stains, enamels, epoxies, and coatings
- Must have basic skill for furniture repair and touch up.
- Must have working knowledge of installation and repair of wall covering
- Must have working knowledge of drywall, drywall repair, mud and taping.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that will likely include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to live the Hyatt Values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity & Fun
Rate of Pay: $18-20/hr DOE
- Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions (rain, wind, snow, heat);
- Must be able to repetitively lift, push, pull & carry up to 15 lbs., frequently up to 25 lbs. and occasionally up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to twist, bend and squat frequently; kneel or crawl occasionally; infrequently climb a ladder
- Must be able to perform repetitive hand & arm movements, pushing and pulling and simple grasping frequently; squeezing, overhead reaching & fine manipulation occasionally.
COVID- 19 Safety:
Hyatt Hotels follows all COVID-19 CDC and Charleston County Health department protocols for the safety of our employees and guests. All colleagues are required to wear masks indoors regardless of vaccination status.
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.