West Midlands Trains UK Jobs – Jobs at West Midlands Trains UK Careers www.westmidlandsrailway.co.uk Find out West Midlands Trains UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in West Midlands Trains UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon West Midlands Trains UK Government Jobs in UK.
West Midlands Trains UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at West Midlands Trains UK , then it is a great chance for you because of West Midlands Trains UK jobs opening news has published at West Midlands Trains UK Careers page which is www.westmidlandsrailway.co.uk. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with West Midlands Trains UK . So now you can be a part of this Current West Midlands Trains UK Hiring in . You can read this West Midlands Trains UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
West Midlands Trains UK Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Shift Engineer Job Vacancy in the UK
West Midlands Trains UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for West Midlands Trains UK Careers. West Midlands Trains UK’s latest job applications are being announced for the Shift Engineer job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the West Midlands Trains UK Shift Engineer positions. Jobs in West Midlands Trains UK. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
West Midlands Trains UK Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||West Midlands Trains UK Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Walworth
|Name of Job Opening||Shift Engineer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 44151.00 Per Year|
West Midlands Trains UK Jobs Description 2022
Our buses eat up a lot of miles. Think potholes, speed bumps and low-hanging branches and you’ll get a sense of how much punishment they take day in, day out.
And since a broken-down bus is about as much use as a pile of scrap metal, we’re looking for Shift Engineers to join our engineering team, based at our Walworth depot.
You’ll work shifts with four days on and four days off, as part of the team that’s essentially the engine room of our business, keeping everything running smoothly so that Londoners get where they need to go.
Who we are
We’re the team behind hundreds of buses zipping across London, with over 150 million customers a year. We couldn’t do it without our people – so we offer some of the best salaries and benefits in the business.
About the job
You’ll spend most of your time:
- inspecting, repairing and maintaining our buses
- investigating and diagnosing any mechanical and electronic faults
- recording those faults, and the work we’ve done to fix them, using a tablet
- following safety instructions and reporting any issues.
You’ll need to:
- work shifts with four days on and four days off
- have at least an NVQ level 2 qualification for maintenance and repair of public service vehicles or heavy goods vehicles (or an equivalent international qualification)
- OR at least five years’ experience repairing and maintaining public service or heavy goods vehicles which you will need to evidence.
- We’ll need to see evidence of your qualification from the awarding body. If you don’t have an NVQ we’ll need you to pass the IRTEC Service Maintenance Technician exam during your six-month probation.
- Oh, and it’s not essential, but it’d be great if you also have a PCV licence.
- As well as all that, you’ll need to:
- have a good standard of Maths and English
- be able to read and understand instructions and service manuals
- know how to use fleet management technical computer systems
- be good in a team – whether that’s working with your direct colleagues or beyond
- be able to meet deadlines and work flexibly when we need you to (for instance, we might ask you to work from a different depot, or take a different shift)
- be happy to take any training the service manager asks you to
- be able to work well using your own initiative
- be safety conscious in everything you do
What you’ll get
- free travel on all TFL routes for you and a friend or family member (once you’ve worked with us for three months)
- training and development
- free help from pour employee assistance programme to support you personally and at work
- access to our contributory pension scheme – you put in 5% of your salary each month and we’ll add 3% on top.
- life insurance (if you sign up to the pension scheme)
- salary sacrifice benefits – you can choose to get things like a new laptop, smart watch, TV or phone in return for slightly less pay
- discounts from shops and retailers – including Apple, Adidas, Nike, Vue, Odeon, Sainsbury’s, Asda, Morrisons and more
- eye test vouchers.