Warner Bros USA Jobs – Jobs at Warner Bros USA Careers www.warnerbros.com Find out Warner Bros USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Warner Bros USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Warner Bros USA Government Jobs in USA.
Warner Bros USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Warner Bros USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Warner Bros USA jobs opening news has published at Warner Bros USA Careers page which is www.warnerbros.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Warner Bros USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Warner Bros USA Hiring in . You can read this Warner Bros USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Warner Bros USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Producer Job Vacancy in USA
Warner Bros USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Warner Bros USA Careers. Warner Bros USA latest job applications are being announced for Producer job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Warner Bros USA Producer positions. Jobs in Warner Bros USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Warner Bros USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Warner Bros USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Burbank
|Name of Job Opening||Producer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in California|
|Salary Range||$ 54,763 – 122,259 per year (Not Confirm)|
Warner Bros USA Jobs Description 2021
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We’re always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Entertainment seeks a Producer, Virtual Production. The Producer, Virtual Productions serves as the point person responsible for managing portfolio of productions utilizing WarnerMedia’s virtual production capabilities and interaction with WarnerMedia Studio Production. The primary focus of this role is collaborating with productions and WarnerMedia’s Virtual Production team to lead the crew in fulfilling a production’s creative vision on time and on budget. The role partners with key production, creative and technology leaders throughout the company, creating & executing the vision for Virtual Production in conjunction with operations teams. This role is fluent in the latest Virtual Production workflows as well as the latest industry technology and vendor offers, helping guide productions from initial contact through methodology discussions as they relate to all departments on a production. The Producer also works with outside production companies that are developing and producing WarnerMedia content that use virtual production capabilities.
- Partnerships with clients and key creatives: Review scripts, breakdowns and technical requirements for Virtual Production projects (including pre-production and VFX content creation) as well as develop approach for creating Virtual Production work.
- Project budget & scheduling: Provide clients with estimated budget & schedule requirements needed to complete work, maintain overall project schedule and estimate project budgets and initiate cost controls for each production. Shares responsibility for success of entire Virtual Production portfolio by proactively managing schedule by utilizing Warner Media’s global resources and third-party partners, where appropriate. Tracking & reporting work progress, budgeting cost of work and delivering cost/schedule changes to ensure client is updated.
- Department Operations: The Producer, Virtual Production is responsible for the overall coordination, logistics and business operations of the Virtual Production Department. This includes setting up and implementing financial monitoring systems, controlling Virtual Production Departmental expenditure, controlling Virtual Production materials, and monitoring and controlling the progress of the Virtual Production Department. The Producer is responsible for ensuring compliance with regulations and codes of practice.
- Warner Media Leadership: As Head of Production, responsible for connecting Virtual Production department’s overall strategy to key WarnerMedia corporate priorities and engaging with WarnerMedia executive leadership to ensure alignment on an ongoing basis. The Producer, Virtual Production, directly manages and provides direction to the Producer and Associate Producer, Virtual Production in their day to day work. Working closely with Director, Virtual Production, the Producer, Virtual Production manages the personnel of the entire Virtual Production Department.
- 10+ years’ work experience in production management, including strong working knowledge of Visual Effects techniques and terminology.
- Strong relationships with VFX and Film Production vendors and comfortable comparing bids.
- Experience delivering large scale visual effects projects for film or TV from preproduction through to final delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Film or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Project Management skills with tools such as Excel/Sheets, Tableau, Shotgun, Jira, Airtable.
- A strong technical understanding of VFX workflow and Virtual Production pipelines.
- Ability to handle supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery).
- Passionate about Virtual Production as a tool for all creatives and an advocate for the process.
- Must possess very strong organizational and communication skills and be able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner while meeting deadlines.
- The role will likely require weekend work, as determined by show schedules.
- The role may also require:
- Travel for client meetings and/or plate shoot.
- Work on the same schedule as first or second unit production.