Voco Qatar Jobs – Jobs at Voco Qatar Careers www.Voco.com Find out Voco Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Voco Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Voco Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Voco Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Voco Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Voco Qatar jobs opening news has published at Voco Qatar Careers page which is www.Voco.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Voco Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Voco Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Voco Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Voco Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Income Auditor Job Vacancy in Qatar
Voco Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Voco Qatar Careers. Voco Qatar latest job applications are being announced for Income Auditor job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Voco Qatar Income Auditor positions. Jobs in Voco Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Voco Qatar Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Voco Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Income Auditor Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 7,060.00 per month expected|
|Qualification||Bachelor in Commerce Experience qualification and 2 years experience|
Voco Qatar Jobs Description 2022
Income Auditor – voco® Doha West Bay Suites
Hotel Brand: voco | Location: Qatar, Ad Dawhah, Doha | Job number: EMEAA30936
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality. We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way. With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there are countless opportunities at your fingertips. Towering 46 floors above the city, voco® Doha West Bay Suites offers contemporary flair, convenience and a warm Qatari welcome. We’re centrally located in West Bay, the business and diplomatic heart of Doha, 20 minutes from Hamad International Airport (DOH) and steps away from Doha Exhibition and Convention Centre and corporate offices.
Your day to day
- Income and Revenue
- Ensure that all revenue is captured and reported.
- Review all entertainment and officers checks; ensure that all are authorized and signed and have appropriate level of detail.
- Check complimentary rooms have been appropriately authorized.
- Audit telephone interface report to ensure all telephone revenue has been posted.
- Ensure relevant Front Office & Outlet reports are printed, audited and filed in date order.
- Verify transactions posted in the daily report, including but not limited to credit cards: city ledger, paid outs, allowances & rebates, miscellaneous charges, car park revenues, and room safe keys.
- Prepare rebate and allowance summary and rebate journal.
- Reconcile credit card charges between electronic credit card machine and Point of Sale system on a daily basis.
- Audit the daily cash summary prepared by the General Cashier and records the summary in the General Cashier Report.
- Check the Room Rate Discrepancy Report to ensure that all rate changes, upgrades etc. have been properly authorized.
- Record cashier overage/shortage in the relevant reports and followed up with the Outlet Managers or Asst. Operation Manager.
- Ensure compliance with the rules and regulation such as terms and condition of the voco® Doha West Bay Suites in regards to operation of Finance Department.
- Preparation and administration of Daily Revenue Report.
- Check room revenue and all other revenue daily
- Ensure all payments received must balance with the Income Audit report.
- Ensure all billings are in sequential order.
- Check on complimentary & house use report.
- Check on General Cashier report
- Spot check General Cashier, Front Office cash float by “Surprise Basis”
- Reconcile Service Charge & Service Fees report • Perform the monthly calculation and reconciliation on other revenue generate by the hotel.
- Month end Journal
- Ensure proper documentation & filing system are being kept for audit reference.
- Special duties will be performed in a flexible, competent, knowledgeable, reliable, independent and efficient manner to ensure smooth operations at all times.
- Assist with ad-hoc assignments and any other special projects
- Audits the daily revenue figures, supporting reports and vouchers.
What we need from you
- Communicate effectively with all other departments
- Be able to identify problems and determine solutions
- Attend meetings, training sessions and any other required meeting or training session.
- Identify opportunities to innovate service delivery and product offering to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Ensure safe work practices are adopted at all time and report any OHS concerns immediately to your direct manager or HR Manager.
- Effective implementation of Cash Inventory by “Surprise Basis”
- Effective use of House Float management and Inventory on monthly basis
- Best use of Documentation Practice for control and audit purposes.
- Daily successful completion of posting of checks, auditing, recording and following up all outstanding accounts with a view to realize the money early
- Efficient communication platform is consistently maintain
- Maintains a professional and organised work environment
- MIS Reports, presentations and other accounting duties are consistently on a high standard; free of errors and omissions.
- PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS Education
- Bachelor in Commerce Experience
- 2 years hotel experience in a similar capacity; Minimum 5 years in accounts. Technical/ Skills
- Competency in ACCPAC, SAP, HIS Epitome, Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Vingcard and related hospitality proprietary software packages.
- Competent Oral and Written English Communication Skills
- Strong organisational and work co-ordination skills to handle multiple assignments and projects Personal Attributes • ‘Can do’ attitude and have a drive for results
- Discretion and trustworthiness due to frequent contact with confidential material
- Multi task and work under time constraints
- Must be able to work independently as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Alert Quick at mathematical calculations
- Adaptable to change
- Sense of humor
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with great salary and benefits – in addition to career development, employee room discounts and great work culture. Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve -visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us. At IHG, we are committed to developing our team and managing our talent and would encourage internal as well as external candidates to apply for any of our vacancies. We are an equal opportunities employer.