Virgin Money UK Jobs – Jobs at Virgin Money UK Careers www.virginmoney.com Find out Virgin Money UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Virgin Money UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Virgin Money UK Government Jobs in UK.
Virgin Money UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Virgin Money UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Virgin Money UK jobs opening news has published at Virgin Money UK Careers page which is www.virginmoney.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Virgin Money UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Virgin Money UK Hiring in . You can read this Virgin Money UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Virgin Money UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Senior Manager Payments & Open Banking Job Vacancy in UK
Virgin Money UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Virgin Money UK Careers. Virgin Money UK latest job applications are being announced for Senior Manager Payments & Open Banking job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Virgin Money UK Senior Manager Payments & Open Banking positions. Jobs in Virgin Money UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Virgin Money UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Virgin Money UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Newcastle
|Name of Job Opening||Senior Manager Payments & Open Banking Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 49,198 Per Year (Not Confirm)|
Virgin Money UK Jobs Description 2021
We’re all about making our customers happier about money. Exciting stuff right? A bold statement requires bold actions so here in Banking Operations we’re looking for a Senior Manager to help drive our purpose and deliver fantastic results.
We’re searching for a strong, balanced leader, who is insatiably curious and isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo. You’ll be a leader of leaders – ensuring that our purpose and values are inspiring people to bring their A-Game every single day, not only in their normal roles but developing beyond. You’ll provide stretching goals to build capability and ambition, manage performance and lead with purpose.
You’ll be a fantastic communicator who’ll co-ordinate a group of cross-functional stakeholders in order to plan, deliver and manage a robust service. Integrity is fundamental to our bank so you’ll be ensuring we adhere to relevant regulations and processes whilst ensuring we perform with accuracy and agility. And not forgetting that the customer will be at the heart of everything you do – you’ll be looking out for ways to develop our banking propositions and experiences so we can be THE bank of the future.
Here’s what you’ll be doing…
- Building strong and effective relationships across the bank and with external stakeholders
- Ensuring that all payments and open banking related activities are managed effectively and within regulatory requirements and industry best practice
- Developing and embedding our Payments & Open Banking operating model
- Working collaboratively with our project teams contributing to the successful delivery of projects on time and to budget
- Effectively managing budget, resourcing, costs and expenses in order to meet commercial objectives and targets
- Delivering year on year effectiveness and efficiency improvements
- Leading and motivating managers to get the best from their teams and optimise our processes
- Managing overall performance ensuring delivery of KPI’s, including quality, productivity and cost
There are a few essentials you need to bring …
- The ability to contribute to strategic direction evidenced by strategy consultancy or in-house experience
- Operational leadership skills
- Experience of managing budgets or alternatively a numerate qualification
- A problem solving mind-set – you’ll need to be open minded, always learning and love to ask ‘why’
- A great team player with a keen interest in collaboration and setting common goals
- Knowledge of risk management frameworks; in either operations or IT
- Knowledge of correspondent banking relationship mechanisms and models
- Knowledge of payments-related regulations; ability to articulate regulatory framework (PSD, FCA, PSR), familiarity with other financial services regulations, e.g. AML, TCF, sanctions
- Knowledge of open banking obligations associated with a bank that provides payment accounts
The following would be brilliant…but not essential…
- Experience of leading an open banking and/or payments function in a UK clearing bank of significant scale.
- Experience of intra-day liquidity management
We really need you to have the skills and experience listed in the essentials section above, but the rest is just our wish list, so please don’t let that put you off applying, we’d love to hear from you!
RED HOT Rewards
- A generous holiday package and the option to buy more!
- Private Medical Insurance – with the option to extend to family members.
- Pension! A market leading pension – we’ll top up your contributions too.
- Flexible benefits – customise your rewards to work for you!
Inclusion at Virgin Money
Inclusion is at the heart of everything we do here at Virgin Money. It’s good for you, it’s good for us and it’s amazing for our customers. We know that great minds don’t think alike, so we rely on your diverse thoughts, feelings, beliefs and backgrounds to be the best we can possibly be. Got any questions about this or need some support with your application? We’d love to hear from you so get in touch with our friendly team at [email protected] or [email protected]