Victoria Secret USA Jobs – Jobs at Victoria Secret USA Careers www.victoriassecret.com Find out Victoria Secret USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Victoria Secret USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Victoria Secret USA Government Jobs in USA.
Victoria Secret USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Victoria Secret USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Victoria Secret USA jobs opening news has published at Victoria Secret USA Careers page which is www.victoriassecret.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Victoria Secret USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Victoria Secret USA Hiring in . You can read this Victoria Secret USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Victoria Secret USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Seasonal Equipment Operator Job Vacancy in USA
Victoria Secret USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Victoria Secret USA Careers. Victoria Secret USA latest job applications are being announced for Seasonal Equipment Operator job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Victoria Secret USA Seasonal Equipment Operator positions. Jobs in Victoria Secret USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Victoria Secret USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Victoria Secret USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Reynoldsburg
|Name of Job Opening||Seasonal Equipment Operator Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Ohio|
|Salary Range||$24.00 per hour (Not Confirm)|
|Qualification||High school diploma|
Victoria Secret USA Jobs Description 2021
Brand: Victoria’s Secret
Location: Reynoldsburg, OH, US
Job Area: Distribution Center Operations
Employment type: Full-time
Job ID: 13547561
The current base salary for this position is $19/hr. This position has the potential to pay up to $24/hr depending on shift and the equipment driven (these rates include peak season pay incentives that will expire on 12/25/2021). In addition, we offer the following incentives:
- $300 Certification Bonus when training is completed
- Paid holidays beginning on day one
- Up to 40% discount on all of our brands
- Safe, temperature-controlled work environment
- $500 Referral Bonus
Equipment Operators lift and stack merchandise onto/off conveyor lines, semi-trailers, pallets, or other storage containers and racks within the Distribution Center.
- Equipment Operators carry out their duties using a variety of powered industrial equipment that may include: forklifts, stand-up forklifts, order selectors, or other equipment.
- Operate power equipment at least 80% of working hours.
- Equipment Operators are also responsible for handling full cases of product, including consistent lifting of cartons and merchandise onto and off conveyor lines, pallets, and other storage containers.
- Maintain and verify documentation and information to facilitate the flow of merchandise through the Distribution Center.
Must possess the ability to:
- Comprehend and follow written, verbal and computer-delivered directions.
- Utilize math skills to verify quantities, make adjustments, fill out worksheets, and complete order paperwork correctly.
- Operate Warehouse Management System (WMS), radio frequency scanners, and other equipment needed to perform job duties.
- Solid attention to detail, ability to follow directions and apply problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify product and match numbers.
- Ability to operate forklifts stand-up forklifts, order selectors, and other equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience in a distribution center environment is helpful.
- Must maintain flexibility regarding job assignments, including other departments, brands, locations, and mandatory overtime.
- Meet productivity standards after successfully completing training.
- Must be a team player and able to work well with others.
- Comply with all safety, hazardous material and OSHA training, rules, and reporting; ensuring a safe work environment.
- Ability to stand continuously for long periods of time, up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. or more up to 50% of the working hours; lifting may be above or below shoulder level.
- Ability to push, pull, bend, twist, squat, climb, kneel, and stoop on a repetitive basis.
- Ability to utilize hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity to include grasping and holding.
- Ability to function at high levels as required.
- Ability to successfully complete power equipment training.
- Valid Driver License with less than 6 points.
- Typically reports to DC Supervisor, no direct reports.
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.