Viacom USA Jobs – Jobs at Viacom USA Careers www.viacomcbs.com Find out Viacom USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Viacom USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Viacom USA Government Jobs in USA.
Viacom USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Viacom USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Viacom USA jobs opening news has published at Viacom USA Careers page which is www.viacomcbs.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Viacom USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Viacom USA Hiring in . You can read this Viacom USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Viacom USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Product Manager Job Vacancy in USA
Viacom USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Viacom USA Careers. Viacom USA latest job applications are being announced for Product Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Viacom USA Product Manager positions. Jobs in Viacom USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Viacom USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Viacom USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in West Hollywood
|Name of Job Opening||Product Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in California|
|Salary Range||$ 69,011 – 138,518 per year Approx
Viacom USA Jobs Description 2021
Overview and Responsibilities
We are currently looking for a Product Manager, Engagement to join the Consumer Product Team who will explore and build features and tools to improve user engagement on our existing platforms. Examples of engagement products and initiatives that drive user retention include: Sign-Up & Activation, Onboarding User Flow, and Content Bookmarking Retention Features.
This role will report to the VP Product, Consumer Product.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Identifying customer needs, conducting market research and defining product requirements based on customer pain points.
- Working with business units and the User Experience/Design team to define ways to engage and delight end users with a great video experience.
- Working closely with Engineering and Business Intelligence teams to develop and deliver new features across platforms.
- Working closely with development, internal and external partners to understand requirements for each platform and drive the product lifecycle for new features.
- Driving feature prioritization, process improvements, and product development while balancing key business metrics and product quality.
- Generating product requirements/user stories and release plans to enable the Agile teams to develop products on time and execute launches.
- Assessing market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
We believe these are the key requirements to be successful:
- At least 5 years’ experience in Product Management with a recent focus on online video and consumer facing experiences.
- Experience using data to guide decision making and to validate changes.
- Knowledge of video streaming products, online video platforms, and AVOD/SVOD/TVOD business models.
- Experience working closely with Engineering teams as the product owner in an Agile environment.
- A strong business sense and ability to clearly articulate the value of your product to internal and external partners.
- Experience delivering native apps and growing engagement (on mobile, Connected TVs, web, game consoles and/or other platforms).
- Ability to work with remote and offshore teams.