VA USA Jobs – Jobs at VA USA Careers www.va.gov Find out VA USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in VA USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon VA USA Government Jobs in USA.
VA USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at VA USA , then it is a great chance for you because of VA USA jobs opening news has published at VA USA Careers page which is www.va.gov. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with VA USA . So now you can be a part of this Current VA USA Hiring in . You can read this VA USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
VA USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Physician Job Vacancy in USA
VA USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for VA USA Careers. VA USA latest job applications are being announced for Physician job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the VA USA Physician positions. Jobs in VA USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
VA USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||VA USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Morehead City
|Name of Job Opening||Physician Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in North Carolina|
|Salary Range||$ 159,517 – 310,469 per year (Not Confirm)|
VA USA Jobs Description 2021
Conditions of Employment
- United States Citizenship Required; non-citizens may only be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens in accordance with VA Policy
- Designated and/or random drug testing required
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959
- You may be required to serve a probationary period
- Subject to a background/security investigation
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English
- Selected applicants will be required to complete an online onboarding process
- Must pass pre-employment physical examination
- United States Citizenship: Non-citizens may only be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens in accordance with VA Policy.
- Degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or osteopathic medicine. The degree must have been obtained from one of the schools approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs for the year in which the course of study was completed.
- Current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States, or in the District of Columbia.
- Completion of residency training, or its equivalent, approved by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs in an accredited core specialty training program leading to eligibility for board certification.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Physical requirements outlined below.
Reference: VA Regulations, specifically VA Handbook 5005, Part II, Appendix G-2 Physician Qualification Standard. This can be found in the local Human Resources Office.
Physical Requirements: In Accordance With VA Directive and Handbook 5019.
Education Debt Reduction Program (EDRP): AuthorizedThis position is eligible for the Education Debt Reduction Program (EDRP), a student loan reimbursement program within VHA. If selected for this position you must meet specific individual eligibility criteria in accordance with VHA policy 1021 and apply for EDRP within four (4) months of appointment. Final award amount and program start date is determined after review of a complete EDRP application and supporting documentation by the VHA Education Loan Repayment Services office.
Note: Only education or degrees recognized by the U.S. Department of Education from accredited colleges, universities, schools, or institutions may be used to qualify for Federal employment. You can verify your education here: http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/. If you are using foreign education to meet qualification requirements, you must send a Certificate of Foreign Equivalency with your transcript in order to receive credit for that education. For further information, visit: http://www.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ous/international/usnei/us/edlite-visitus-forrecog.html.
VA offers a comprehensive benefits package. This link provides an overview of the benefits associated with a VA practice: VHA physician brochure.
Annual leave shall accrue for full-time physicians at the rate of 26 days per leave year (1 day per pay period).
This job opportunity announcement may be used to fill additional vacancies.
It is the policy of the VA to not deny employment to those that have faced financial hardships or periods of unemployment.
This position is in the Excepted Service and does not confer competitive status.
VA encourages persons with disabilities to apply. The health-related positions in VA are covered by Title 38, and are not covered by the Schedule A excepted appointment authority.
Veterans and Transitioning Service Members: Please visit the VA for Vets site for career-search tools for Veterans seeking employment at VA, career development services for our existing Veterans, and coaching and reintegration support for military service members.
If you are unable to apply online view the following link for information regarding an Alternate Application.
How You Will Be Evaluated
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
IN DESCRIBING YOUR EXPERIENCE, PLEASE BE CLEAR AND SPECIFIC. WE MAY NOT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS REGARDING YOUR EXPERIENCE. Your application, résumé, C.V., and/or supporting documentation will be verified. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect consideration for employment.
NOTE: A formal pay-setting process will be used to determine your salary. The salary may be at any point in the range listed for this vacancy.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religions; spiritual; community; student; social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.