US Embassy Abu Dhabi Jobs – Jobs at US Embassy Abu Dhabi Careers www.marriott.com Find out US Embassy Abu Dhabi Jobs in Abu Dhabi UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in US Embassy Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy. Check coming soon US Embassy Abu Dhabi Government Jobs in UAE.
US Embassy Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at US Embassy Abu Dhabi , then it is a great chance for you because of US Embassy Abu Dhabi jobs opening news has published at US Embassy Abu Dhabi Careers page which is www.marriott.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with US Embassy Abu Dhabi . So now you can be a part of this Current US Embassy Abu Dhabi Hiring in Abu Dhabi. You can read this US Embassy Abu Dhabi job opening article till the end for now each details.
US Embassy Abu Dhabi Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Administrative Clerk Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi UAE
US Embassy Abu Dhabi Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for US Embassy Abu Dhabi Careers. US Embassy Abu Dhabi latest job applications are being announced for Administrative Clerk job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the US Embassy Abu Dhabi Administrative Clerk positions. Applicant should have high school diploma Qualification for this Security officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi (US Embassy Abu Dhabi). Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
US Embassy Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||US Embassy Abu Dhabi Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Abu Dhabi|
|Name of Job Opening||Administrative Clerk Jobs|
|Nationality||As Per Notification|
|Education||high school diploma|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 30,414.00 per year (Not Confirm)|
US Embassy Abu Dhabi Jobs Description 2021
- Announcement Number: Abu Dhabi-2021-022
- Hiring Agency: Embassy Abu Dhabi
- Position Title: Administrative Clerk- OPEN TO USE FMs (Cleared Escort)
- Open Period: 09/26/2021 – 10/10/2021 Format MM/DD/YYYY
- Vacancy Time Zone: GMT+4
- Series/Grade: FP – 0105 9
- Salary: USD $30,414.00
- Work Schedule: Full-time –
- Promotion Potential: FP-9
- Duty Location(s): 1 Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, AE
- Telework Eligible: No
- For More Info: HR Section 000-000-0000 [email protected]
- Hiring Path: • Open to the public
- Who May Apply/Clarification From the Agency: For USEFM – FP is 09. Actual FP salary determined by Washington D.C.
Only one Open-to category should remain:
- U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs) – All Agencies
- Security Clearance Required: Secret/Confidential Clearance
- Appointment Type Temporary
- Appointment Type Details: • Definite not to Exceed 5 years
- Marketing Statement: We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply.
- The work schedule for this position is:
- Full Time (40 hours per week)
Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time (6 weeks) of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
- Supervisory Position: No
- Relocation Expenses Reimbursed: No
- Travel Required: Not Required
The primary purpose of this position is to perform all duties of an escort, by monitoring and escorting of uncleared personnel into non core
controlled access areas (none core CAA) or other locations within Embassy facilities and grounds. May also perform administrative duties
for the Facility Management Office. Incumbent must be a U.S. Citizen and capable of obtaining Secret security clearance.
Qualifications and Evaluations
- EXPERIENCE: At least one year of prior experience in an office, management, customer service or security-related position is required.Education Requirements:
- A high school diploma is required.
- LANGUAGE: Mandatory: Level III (good working Knowledge) speaking/writing English is required.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Benefits and Other Info
- Agency Benefits:
- For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
- Other Information:
- HIRING PREFERENCE SELECTION PROCESS: Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.HIRING PREFERENCE ORDER:
- AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran*
- AEFM / USEFM
- FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights **
* IMPORTANT: Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of their most recent DD-214 (“Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty”), equivalent documentation, or certification. A “certification” is any written document from the armed forces that certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions within 120 days after the certification is submitted by the applicant. The certification letter should be on letterhead of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and (2) the character of service. Acceptable documentation must be submitted in order for the preference to be given.
** This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP and CS with re-employment rights back to their agency or bureau.
For more information (i.e., what is an EFM, USEFM, AEFM, MOH, etc.?) and for additional employment considerations, please visit the following link.
How to Apply
- All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Secret clearance.To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site.
- Required Documents:
- In order to qualify based on education, you MUST submit the requested diploma and / or transcripts as verification of educational requirement by the closing date of this announcement. If you fail to provide requested information, or the information you submit is insufficient to verify your eligibility, you will not be considered for this position.
- Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent)
- DD-214 – Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
- SF-50 (if applicable)
- Next Steps:
- Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email.For further information – the complete position description listing all of the duties, responsibilities, required qualifications, etc. may be obtained by contacting the Human Resources Office.
Thank you for your application and your interest in working at the U.S. Mission in Abu Dhabi, UAE.