Unsw Jobs – Jobs at Unsw Careers www.unsw.com. Find out Unsw Group Jobs in Australia. You can get news related to current job opening in Unsw Group Australia. Check coming soon government jobs in Asutralia.
Unsw group Australia is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Jobseekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Unsw Group, then it is a great chance for you because of Unsw jobs opening news has published at Unsw Careers page which is www.unsw.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Unsw Group. So now you can be a part of this Current Unsw Hiring in Australia. You can read this Unsw job opening article till the end for now each details.
Unsw Jobs – Jobs at Unsw Careers www.unsw.com
Unsw Jobs 2021: Unsw Group Australia invites application for the different Learning Support Officer posts. Apply this Unsw Group Australia recently job openings for Learning Support Officer Post. You can submit your Resume/Apply online on before last date.
On Unsw Careers Portal we check all details like ***Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other condition. You can also read about these Learning Support Officer Jobs condition which are mention in below. These details will help you to know about all eligibility criteria of this Learning Support Officer job profile.
|Name of Recruitment/Hiring||Unsw Hiring|
|Name of Position||Learning Support Officer|
|Job Type||Full Time/Part Time|
|Job Location||Jobs in Haymarket, Sydney|
|Salary||$ 91,873 – $101,633 Per Year|
Unsw Jobs Description
Our vision is to be a leading public university of technology recognised for our global impact. We are a dynamic and innovative university, ranked by the Times Higher Education as Australia’s top young university, and located centrally in one of the world’s most liveable cities. At UTS the concepts of equity and social justice are key to our core and purpose. We proactively support inclusivity and value diversity through our Wingara Indigenous Employment Strategy, Social Impact Framework, and the UTS Access and Inclusion Plan.
We welcome applications from women, Indigenous Australians, people with disabilities, those who identify as LGBTIQ, and applicants from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. We encourage applicants were relevant to include a relative to opportunity or career disruption/break statement within their CV.
The Faculty of Law is recruiting for a Casual Learning Support Officer to join the team. The role supports the Director Short Courses in the delivery of short forms of learning, including working with presenters with the development and presentation of content prepared in either an on-line, face-to-face or hybrid blended environment.
The Faculty of Law has a reputation for teaching and learning innovation, world-class research, and external engagement with the legal profession and wider community. The Faculty has a strong teaching focus, a dynamic research culture, and a commitment to social justice and inclusion. The Faculty is home to Anti-Slavery Australia (Anti-Slavery), the joint Faculty of Law and Faculty of Arts and Social Science Centre for Media Transition (CMT), and the joint UTS and UNSW Australasian Legal Information Institute (AustLII).
How you’ll make an impact
- Operate as part of the frontline customer service team for presenters of short forms of learning, including troubleshooting and solving problems relating to the setup of sites on the Learning Management system (Canvas) and giving practical advice to academics and presenters on the use of technologies to deliver short forms of learning
- Support presenters of short forms of learning in developing their digital capabilities and applying these to presenters of short forms of learning
- Process and resolve requests and enquiries efficiently, and facilitate appropriate redirection to other service units as required
- Support learning design and the creation of sites for short forms of learning participants in the learning management system (Canvas)
- Produce online resources for student learning, including multimedia resources at the level appropriate to the course
This is what we anticipate of/from you
- Confident in maintaining professional relationships with clients and a range of stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communication skills, along with team working skills
- Advanced level of digital literacy
- Undergraduate legal qualification or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Knowledge of a learning management system
- Knowledge of audio and video production technologies suitable for an online or hybrid learning environment
What we offer you
On top of the competitive salary, when joining UTS you benefit from a wide range of Employee Benefits, including flexible work practices, child care centres, generous parental leave and salary packaging opportunities.
This casual role is offering up to 35 hours per week. Hours offered will be dependent on the projects and amount of short courses running that week.
Way of Submit Your Resume/Apply Online for Unsw Jobs 2021
Step-1* Firstly Go to the official Unsw Careers Portal website www.unsw.com.
Step-2* Click on the available role you want to do, and choose correct Unsw jobs.
Step-3* Read the Unsw job details completely i.e eligibility criteria of all types.
Step-4* Click on Apply Online button to fill-up your suitable/eligible position application form.
Step-5* Lastly, You can submit submit your CV/ Resume to Unsw Hiring 2021.