University of Regina Canada Jobs – Jobs at University of Regina Canada Careers www.uregina.ca Find out University of Regina Canada Jobs in Canada. You can get news related to current job opening in University of Regina Canada Job Vacancy. Check coming soon University of Regina Canada Government Jobs in Canada.
University of Regina Canada is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at University of Regina Canada , then it is a great chance for you because of University of Regina Canada jobs opening news has published at University of Regina Canada Careers page which is www.uregina.ca. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with University of Regina Canada . So now you can be a part of this Current University of Regina Canada Hiring in . You can read this University of Regina Canada job opening article till the end for now each details.
University of Regina Canada Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Administrative Assistant Vacancy in Canada
University of Regina Canada Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for University of Regina Canada Careers. University of Regina Canada latest job applications are being announced for Interviewer – survey or poll job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the University of Regina Canada Interviewer – survey or poll positions. Jobs in University of Regina Canada. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
University of Regina Canada Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||University of Regina Canada Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Regina, Saskatchewan
|Name of Job Opening||Administrative Assistants|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary Range||$ 37,728.60 – 45,281.60 per year (Not Confirm)|
University of Regina Canada Jobs Description 2021
Position Title Administrative Assistant Faculty/Department UR International Unit UR International Employee Group CUPE 5791 Collective Agreement Consideration Open with preference given to CUPE 5791 members(NON-RESEARCH). CUPE 5791 Job Family Category Staff Number of Vacancies 1 Position Summary
Reporting to the Manager, International Enrolment Services, this position will be responsible for the smooth delivery of customer service operations for the International Student Enrolment Office by providing administrative support to the Manager and overall operations of the office. The incumbent must have the ability to multi-task in a very demanding office environment.
• Responds to front office phone, emails and in person walk-ins;
• Organizes office mail, and sends out courier packages;
• Responsible for daily maintenance of office files;
• Process payments and issue receipts for students
• Process daily cash out
• Completes month reconciliations;
• Prepare student application materials for next phase of processing
• Responsible for booking appointments, office meetings;
• Setting up, promoting (by making posters, sending invitations and emails, etc.), and doing the logistic planning for special events, conferences and programs;
• Arranging meetings and coordinating logistics for international visitors;
• Responsible for creating media communication, writing speaking notes, developing briefing notes, and promotional material;
• Updating social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, blog, etc.).
• Grade 12 completion supplemented by the completion of a recognized business course and a minimum of two years of related and progressively responsible experience;
• Excellent time management skills;
• Knowledge of account reconciliation is required;
• Knowledge of and experience with event coordination is required;
• Strong intercultural skills;
• Experience with international students and/or programs is required;
• Strong communication skills, both written and speaking;
• Knowledge of the university community, academic programs, and admission policies and procedures;
• Ability to analyze complex problems and develop logical solutions; ability to analyze technical issues and errors;
• Ability to work as part of a diverse team, including strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with students, faculty members, university staff, and local and international stakeholders;
• Ability to make effective administrative/procedural decisions and recommendations;
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information;
• Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials and incorporate these into various multimedia technologies;
• Demonstrated ability to organize multiple tasks, while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail;
• General office administrative knowledge;
• Excellent computer skills with knowledge of University systems such as (GroupWise, databases, Microsoft Office Programs);
• Knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs;
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure and diverse team environment;
• Strong commitment to customer service;
• Sound judgment and decision making skills; sound judgment based on the interpretation of generic policies within a certain context is absolutely critical.
Physical Demands Pay Grade CUPE Phase 3 Salary Range $37,728.60 – $45,281.60 Status Permanent Work Hours
Monday to Friday: 8:15 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
In addition: Will require to work some evenings and weekends. Travel will be required (both inside and outside of the country).
Duration (if Term/Temporary) Full-Time/Part-Time Full Time Preference Posting Target Posting
Contact Information Job Open Date 11/17/2020 Job Close Date 11/23/2020 Open Until Filled No Special Application Instructions
The University of Regina is committed to an inclusive workplace that reflects the richness of the community that we serve. The University welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including individuals within the University’s employment equity categories of women, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, aboriginal persons, individuals of diverse gender and sexual orientation and all groups protected by the Human Rights Code.
The University of Regina is committed to an inclusive workplace that reflects the richness of the community that we serve. The University welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including individuals within the University’s employment equity categories of women, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, Indigenous persons, individuals of diverse gender and sexual orientation and all groups protected by the Human Rights Code.