University of Kent UK Jobs – Jobs at University of Kent UK Careers www.jobs.kent.ac.uk Find out University of Kent UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in University of Kent UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon University of Kent UK Government Jobs in UK.
University of Kent UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at University of Kent UK , then it is a great chance for you because of University of Kent UK jobs opening news has published at University of Kent UK Careers page which is www.jobs.kent.ac.uk. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with University of Kent UK . So now you can be a part of this Current University of Kent UK Hiring in . You can read this University of Kent UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
University of Kent UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Academic ,Professional & Research Job Vacancy in UK
University of Kent UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for University of Kent UK Careers. University of Kent UK latest job applications are being announced for Academic ,Professional & Research job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the University of Kent UK Academic ,Professional & Research positions. Jobs in University of Kent UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
University of Kent UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||University of Kent UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Canterbury
|Name of Job Opening||Academic ,Professional & Research Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Kent City|
|Salary Range||£ 23,067 – 25,941 per Year (Not Confirm)|
University of Kent UK Jobs Description 2021
Are you an experienced personal assistant used to working at senior management level? Do you pride yourself on your aptitude for organisation, customer service and handling issues that require sensitivity and complete confidentiality? If so, we would welcome your application to the post of Personal Assistant within our Student Services directorate.
Student Services enables students to fulfil their potential for academic and personal development by offering appropriate guidance and welfare services that support their capacity for responsible and informed decision-making. In this role you will provide administrative and secretarial support to the Director of Student Services and the Head of Student Conduct and Complaints.
Dealing with emails and calls to the Director’s office with the highest level of confidentiality, tact and diplomacy, you will need to demonstrate professionalism and an ability to juggle multiple competing demands.
As Personal Assistant you will:
- provide a highly confidential PA service to the Director of Student Services and the Head of Student Conduct and Complaints to aid the smooth running of the Directorate and its effective liaison with external and internal stakeholders at a senior level
- plan, organise and service meetings and committees, following up on actions, and supporting the work of the Directorate in the delivery of projects and initiatives
- act as the Directorate’s designated Health and Safety Co-ordinator, ensuring that staff training is up-to-date and that the Directorate’s working practices are compliant with the University’s Health and Safety regulations
To be successful in this role you will have:
- recognised secretarial/administrative qualifications or relevant high level PA experience
- experience as meeting secretary including drafting agendas, distributing papers and taking minutes
- an ability to work pro-actively, independently, showing initiative and resolving problems including the ability to gather information, work solutions and make recommendations
The University of Kent is a distinctive and attractive place to work. We employ over 6,000 staff, including academic and research staff and a full range of support and administration staff. Our stunning main campus in Canterbury, Kent was founded in 1965 and is set among green and tranquil open space overlooking the spectacular Cathedral. Our staff enjoy competitive salaries, an occupational pension scheme, generous holiday entitlements and a great working environment.
Please see the links below to view the full job description and also to apply for this post. For further information regarding the application process please contact the Resourcing Team at [email protected] quoting ref number: OTR-120-21