University of Bristol UK Jobs – Jobs at University of Bristol UK Careers www.bristol.ac.uk Find out University of Bristol UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in University of Bristol UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon University of Bristol UK Government Jobs in UK.
University of Bristol UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at University of Bristol UK , then it is a great chance for you because of University of Bristol UK jobs opening news has published at University of Bristol UK Careers page which is www.bristol.ac.uk. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with University of Bristol UK . So now you can be a part of this Current University of Bristol UK Hiring in . You can read this University of Bristol UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
University of Bristol UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Research Data Officer Job Vacancy in UK
University of Bristol UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for University of Bristol UK Careers. University of Bristol UK latest job applications are being announced for Research Data Officer job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the University of Bristol UK Research Data Officer positions. Jobs in University of Bristol UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
University of Bristol UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||University of Bristol UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Bristol
|Name of Job Opening||Research Data Officer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 38,017 – 42,792 per Year (Not Confirm)|
University of Bristol UK Jobs Description 2021
You will join an existing data management team supporting epidemiology and population heath research groups in the MRC Integrative Epidemiology Unit and associated research programmes. The research group makes extensive use of population and clinical cohort data sets, each of which has its own governance framework and permissions. The role has responsibility for the acquisition and governance of this data; supporting researchers in transferring data sets between institutions and storing datasets within the MRC IEU research data storage systems. You will also administer user access rights on database systems. As part of a new initiative to maximise the value of existing data controlled by the Population Health Sciences Department, you will be responsible for developing a new data repository for historic cohort study data.
What will you be doing?
You will have three main areas of activity:
- Work with research staff and the data team to expand and manage the IEU OpenGWAS database (https://gwas.mrcieu.ac.uk/) which is a core part of the MR-Base platform (mrbase.org);
- Take the lead in developing a new data repository for historic cohort study data, which will involve collecting and curating data and meta-data from a range of sources and developing the infrastructure for data storage and management
- Provide support to researchers in the management of datasets, such as arranging data transfer; setting user access rights; actioning consent withdraw and data destruction requests; providing reports
To fulfil these activities, you will need to:
- Design new systems, write new standard operating procedures and suggest improvements to existing systems;
- Develop software, database infrastructure and programming;
- Liaise with researchers, other data managers and IT colleagues;
- Provide documentation, training and guidance to researchers on the use of systems;
- Maintain high ethical and confidentiality standards
You should apply if
We are looking for an enthusiastic team member who can demonstrate the following capability and experience:
- Experience of developing and managing databases;
- Experience of software development and programming, backed up by best practice examples of documentation and script sharing;
- Experience in handling medical, biomedical and/or molecular data within a governance framework for health research;
- Good written and oral communication skills and the ability to provide professional support to members of the wider research group.
Working as part of a team, you will be expected to manage your own workload and show initiative in developing best practice models and problem solving. A high standard of professional expertise is expected from applicants, but further training and professional development will be encouraged and supported.
For informal enquiries or additional information please contact Lindsey Gaunt : [email protected] to make an appointment
We welcome applications from all members of our community and are particularly encouraging those from diverse groups, such as members of the LGBT+ and BAME communities, to join us.