United Utilities UK Jobs – Jobs at United Utilities UK Careers www.unitedutilities.com Find out United Utilities UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in United Utilities UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon United Utilities UK Government Jobs in UK.
United Utilities UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at United Utilities UK , then it is a great chance for you because of United Utilities UK jobs opening news has published at United Utilities UK Careers page which is www.unitedutilities.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with United Utilities UK . So now you can be a part of this Current United Utilities UK Hiring in . You can read this United Utilities UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
United Utilities UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Streetworks Auditor Job Vacancy in UK
United Utilities UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for United Utilities UK Careers. United Utilities UK latest job applications are being announced for Streetworks Auditor job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the United Utilities UK Streetworks Auditor positions. Jobs in United Utilities UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
United Utilities UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||United Utilities UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Eccles
|Name of Job Opening||Streetworks Auditor Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 26,339 per Year (Not Confirm)|
United Utilities UK Jobs Description 2021
A Streetworks Auditor and technical competent on all aspects of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 (NRSWA) and related regulations and best practice – delivering the Network and Streetworks audit, Assurance and testing programme and contributing to its development. The role will operate within a tightly regulated UKAS environment and Streetworks environment – delivering best practice and improved UU and Partner Network and Streetworks performance.
• Responsible for day to day Streetworks auditing, to the standards and programme defined by the Compliance Manager – Streetworks – including site based audits, such as visual; assessment, core extraction and measurement and DCP/Clegg measurements
• Operating within a small audit team with varying technical challenges, no budget control or direct reports
• Assisting the Compliance Manager – Streetworks with internal clients and Network Partners on Streetworks quality issues
• A good understanding of and competent in the interpretation of all relevant Streetworks, testing and associated regulations, including NRSWRA, SROH, Codes of Practice, UKAS and associated regulations and best practice
• Support the Compliance Manager – Streetworks during discussions with internal UU teams, Network Partners, Highways Authorities and external Quality Assurance and audit provider(s) on Streetworks Quality and Quality Assurance matters
• Participation in the development and successful implementation of new Audit and Assurance approaches
• Communication with Highways Authorities on Network and Streetworks Audit, Assurance and site inspections
• Participation in the successful implementation of new accredited methods into the team, in particular submission for accreditation– ensuring a successful accreditation application
• Quality Control of results
Knowledge and Skills
• Full Supervisors NRSWA Qualification, covering all aspects of construction, monitoring, supervision and Auditing of Streetworks with an up to date ID Card
• Ideally, a full Operators NRSWA Qualification, covering all aspects of a construction of Streetworks with an up to date ID Card
• ISOH or NEBOSH qualification in managing health and safety on a construction site – sufficient to perform audits of construction sites
• A good understanding of the regulations which the role and the department operates – including NRSWA, SHOH, UKAS, ISO17025, etc and all other relevant regulations
• Essential communication, influencing and planning
• Systematic and accurate
• An extensive knowledge and experience of all aspects of Network and Streetworks testing and Auditing
• Full driving licence
• ISOH or NEBOSH qualification in managing health and safety on a construction site- sufficient to perform audit construction sites
• Network and Street works Auditing experience 5 years
We need fantastic people to enable us to deliver a great service to the public. We are committed to reaching and recruiting from every community and then supporting employees to achieve their full potential ensuring they feel valued and included, regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, sexual orientation or social background.