United Food Company UAE Jobs – Jobs at United Food Company UAE Careers www.unitedfoods.ae Find out United Food Company UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in United Food Company UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon United Food Company UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
United Food Company UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at United Food Company UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of United Food Company UAE jobs opening news has published at United Food Company UAE Careers page which is www.unitedfoods.ae. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with United Food Company UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current United Food Company UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this United Food Company UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
United Food Company UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Category Marketing Manager Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
United Food Company UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for United Food Company UAE Careers. United Food Company UAE latest job applications are being announced for Category Marketing Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the United Food Company UAE Category Marketing Manager positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
United Food Company UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||United Food Company UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Category Marketing Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 14,000 per month (Not Confirm)|
United Food Company UAE Jobs Description 2021
- Manage the categories efficiently through a well-developed marketing plan leading to an increase in volume value and profitability.
- All departments
- Research Agencies
- Creative/Design Agencies
- Develop the yearly marketing activity plans for the categories
- Manage the P&L of the categories
- Be the right brand ambassador who drives equity, awareness and off-take
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- 3-5 years of experience in brand management, marketing, preferably with trade marketing and sales knowledge in FMCG
Skills and Competencies
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes
Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Team working skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with and an understanding of market research
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns
- Responsible for the overall performance of categories, equity, distribution &sales
- Responsibility for the P&L of the categories
- Market analysis and product launches
- Monitoring the marketing activities performance and measuring the success of campaigns.
- Developing reports
- Developing consumer packaging and promotional packaging
- Managing category budgets
- Organizing events such as product launches, exhibitions and product shoot