Unesco Qatar Jobs 2022 – Jobs at Unesco Qatar Careers www.careers.unesco.org Find out Unesco Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Unesco Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Unesco Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Unesco Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Unesco Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Unesco Qatar jobs opening news has published at Unesco Qatar Careers page which is www.careers.unesco.org. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Unesco Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Unesco Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Unesco Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Unesco Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Social And Human Science Consultant Job Vacancy in Qatar
Unesco Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Unesco Qatar Careers. Unesco Qatar latest job applications are being announced for the Social And Human Science Consultant job vacancies. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Unesco Qatar Social And Human Science Consultant positions. Jobs in Unesco Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Unesco Qatar Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Unesco Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Social And Human Science Consultant Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 15,000.00 per month|
Unesco Qatar Jobs Description 2022
The UNESCO Gulf States and Yemen Office serves as the Cluster Office for Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Yemen. Based in Doha-Qatar, the Office supports its Member States in the fields of education, natural sciences, culture, communication and information as well as social and human sciences.
Under the framework of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and in line with Member States’ National Visions, the UNESCO Office in Doha is mobilizing expertise and engaging with partners to enable positive social transformation, peacebuilding and youth empowerment. The office’s Social and Human Sciences priority areas are:
– Harnessing the power of youth, their energy and dynamism towards meaningful impact and effective social change and civic engagement in addressing global challenges such as the climate change, gender equality, access to education, digital literacy, etc.
– Promoting Sports as enabler for social transformation and sustainable development, through UNESCO’s global multistakeholder alliance, “Fit for Life”. A flagship initiative seeking to drive education, health and equality outcomes through smart investments in sport.
– Contributing to building social cohesion and peacebuilding with particular focus on intercultural dialogue, inclusion, women empowerment as well as development of ethical frameworks to promote science and technology as levers of inclusive and sustainable development (including bioethics and artificial intelligence).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the overall supervision of the Director of the UNESCO Doha Office for Gulf States and Yemen, the incumbent will provide technical support, implement and report on UNESCO’s projects and activities related to Social and Human Sciences sector. In particular, s/he will be expected to perform the following responsibilities:
• Implement programmatic activities and initiatives in the region, consistent with those identified by Member States and partners.
• Provide programme and project support including backstopping, technical, financial and human resources management, coordination, reporting, etc.
• Follow-up on ongoing resources mobilization efforts and outreach, in close consultation with colleagues at HQ, through identification of potential funding sources, establishing contacts and pursuing negotiations with national stakeholders and/or regional partners.
• Maintain collaborative relationships with governmental entities, National Commissions, intergovernmental and national committees,
• Pursue opportunities for inter-sectoral and inter-office cooperation by liaising with concerned staff and other stakeholders at UNESCO and external partners in order to maximize resources and further the programmatic agenda.
• Provide written inputs as required by the coordination and communication teams at the Doha Office (e.g., Director’s talking points, regular briefing to colleagues both at office and HQ levels, MoM, speeches and remarks, communication materials, etc.)
• Participate in joint programming exercises and UNCT working groups in line with the United Nations Sustainable Development Country Frameworks (CCA/UNSDCF).
• Undertake other duties as required by the Director of Office.
COMPETENCIES (Core / Managerial)
• Advanced university degree (Master’s or equivalent) in the field of humanities, sociology, political science, anthropology, ethics, or any related fields.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in the field of social sciences, of which at least 1 year acquired at regional and/or international level.
• Proven experience coordination, programme management and in designing and implementing programmes/projects, as well as demonstrated expertise in a particular field in natural sciences.
• Experience working with a wide range of stakeholders; from government entities to NGOs and CSOs.
• Good knowledge of the United Nations system and processes. Previous experience working with UNESCO is an asset.
• Excellent analytical skills. Ability to collect, process and synthesize information from various sources.
• Good organizational and project design skills.
• Excellent (oral and written) communication skills, including the ability to draft and produce a variety of written material in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to work effectively in a team and to maintain good working relations within a multi-cultural environment.
• Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
• Ability to work independently and take initiative, within established procedures.
Fluency in English. Knowledge of Arabic or French would be a definite asset.