UBS UK Jobs – Jobs at UBS UK Careers www.ubs.com Find out UBS UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in UBS UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon UBS UK Government Jobs in UK.
UBS UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at UBS UK , then it is a great chance for you because of UBS UK jobs opening news has published at UBS UK Careers page which is www.ubs.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with UBS UK . So now you can be a part of this Current UBS UK Hiring in . You can read this UBS UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
UBS UK Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Cyber Assurance Testing Service Specialist Job Vacancy in UK
UBS UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for UBS UK Careers. UBS UK latest job applications are being announced for Cyber Assurance Testing Service Specialist job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the UBS UK Cyber Assurance Testing Service Specialist positions. Jobs in UBS UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
UBS UK Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||UBS UK Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening||Cyber Assurance Testing Service Specialist Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£70,000.00 Per Year (Not Confirm)|
UBS UK Jobs Description 2022
Are you experienced in delivering Cyber Assurance/Red Team testing? Do you have exceptional planning and stakeholder management skills? Are you looking to join a world-class red team?
We are looking for a Cyber Assurance Testing Service Specialist like you to:
• support our test team manager and service owner with both pre-test + post-test activities such as planning, scoping, logistics and project management to drive forward technical remediation follow-up activity with our aligned risk control teams
• contribute our firm’s efforts in testing, adopting and maintaining a system-wide view of threat-driven risks, working closely with management to control these risks
• lead cyber assurance testing exercises with our global CISO Cyber Operations and CISO Threat Response team
• plan and execute complex red and purple-team exercises by replicating (in a safe way) the tactics, techniques and procedures of threat actors, including facilitating the technical coordination of activities and periodic reporting of progress to stakeholders
• provide support to our Cyber Assurance Testing Management team in the contracting of third parties, outsourcing due diligence and overall testing planning
• lead our delivery of high-quality impactful reports of our findings, conduct analyzes and propose recommendations for issue remediation
• deliver operational briefings and presentations to non-technical audiences and executive management as required
• interface with stakeholders throughout UBS and beyond, including 2nd line-of-defense risk controllers, 1st line-of-defense operational staff, third party contractors and external financial regulators
You will be based in London and report into our global Head of Cyber Assurance Testing. Our team are part of our firm’s Group Functions & Operational Risk Cyber & Technology Risk control function, which in turn sits in our wider Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) space. Our Cyber Assurance Testing Service has presence in Switzerland (Zürich), UK (London), Poland (Krakow), and India (Pune) and you will be working closely with each of these teams.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• at least 5 years of experience in Cyber Security testing or compliance roles, with proven hands-on technical and project leadership responsibilities
• exceptional project management and stakeholder management skills
• experience of large-scale penetration testing and Red Team testing assessments of critical systems
• experience of regulatory-driven testing schemes like CBEST, iCAST, AASE, CORIE or TIBER
• familiarity with technical control environments in large-scale enterprises, especially pertaining to Cyber & Information Security-related controls
• solid understanding of corporate risk management frameworks
• detailed and up-to-date knowledge of threat and vulnerability management techniques and tools
• technical knowledge of e.g. OSI Model, MITRE ATT&CK Framework, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web Proxies, networking protocols, packet analysis and DLP amongst others would be preferred
• exposure to security tools such as Burp, Nessus, Metasploit, Empire, Cobalt Strike etc. and familiarity with common reconnaissance, exploitation, and post exploitation frameworks
• desired qualifications include CREST Certified Simulated Attack Manager (CCSAM), CREST Certified Simulated Attack Specialist (CCSAS), ISC2 Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), Offensive Security (OSCE, OSCP), CREST Registered Penetration Tester, GIAC Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester (GXPN), GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN), GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)