TxDOT USA Jobs – Jobs at TxDOT USA Careers www.txdot.gov Find out TxDOT USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in TxDOT USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon TxDOT USA Government Jobs in USA.
TxDOT USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at TxDOT USA , then it is a great chance for you because of TxDOT USA jobs opening news has published at TxDOT USA Careers page which is www.txdot.gov. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with TxDOT USA . So now you can be a part of this Current TxDOT USA Hiring in . You can read this TxDOT USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
TxDOT USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Architect I, II or III Job Vacancy in USA
TxDOT USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for TxDOT USA Careers. TxDOT USA latest job applications are being announced for Architect I, II or III job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the TxDOT USA Architect I, II or III positions. Jobs in TxDOT USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
TxDOT USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||TxDOT USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Austin
|Name of Job Opening||Architect I, II or III Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Texas|
|Salary Range||$55184.00 – 129137.00 per year Approx (Not Confirm)|
TxDOT USA Jobs Description 2021
The essential duties for this job include:
Architect I, II & III
- Assists with estimation of proposed construction costs and prioritizes proposed projects.
- Develops and prepares consultant work orders and agreements.
- Monitors construction progress, bonding and insurance requirements and approves monthly payments to contractors.
- Oversees, coordinates and monitors building projects performed by architectural consultants.
- Performs architectural work in coordination with engineering and support associates.
- Performs preliminary investigation and design, including plans, specifications and estimates.
- Prepares and seals final plans, specifications, estimates and other necessary construction and contract documentation for letting.
- Responsible for complex architectural projects from initiation to completion.
- Reviews consultant’s plans, specifications and estimates, construction and design documents, policies and procedures, standards and/or guidelines.
- Performs other job responsibilities as assigned.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions
- Sedentary work: Lift up to 10 lbs at a time and occasionally carry files/small tools
- Climbing – ascending/descending ladders, stairs, scaffoldings, ramps, etc
- Walking-moving on foot to accomplish tasks: long distance/from one work site to another
- Fingering-picking, pinching, typing; working primarily with fingers rather than whole hand
- Talking-expressing or exchanging ideas by spoken words
- Repetitive Motion-substantial movements of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- Close Visual Acuity-work includes data/figures; view a computer screen; extensive reading
- Visual Acuity-determine work quality/make general observations of facilities/structures
The required competencies for this job include:
Architect I, II & III
- Communicate effectively
- Architectural fundamentals and applications
- Construction drawings and estimating
- Applicable inspection methods, procedures and techniques
- Applicable industry safety standards, guidelines and specification codes
- Budgeting methods and procedures
- Applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Reviewing plans for accuracy and ensuring compliance with requirements
- Prioritizing projects/workload and meeting deadlines
- The use of personal computers and applicable programs, applications and systems
This job requires the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture