Twinkl Qatar Jobs – Jobs at Twinkl Qatar Careers www.twinkl.com Find out Twinkl Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Twinkl Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Twinkl Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Twinkl Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Twinkl Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Twinkl Qatar jobs opening news has published at Twinkl Qatar Careers page which is www.twinkl.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Twinkl Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Twinkl Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Twinkl Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Twinkl Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Content Writer and Editor (Teacher) Job Vacancy in Qatar
Twinkl Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Twinkl Qatar Careers. Twinkl Qatar latest job applications are being announced for Content Writer and Editor (Teacher) job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Twinkl Qatar Content Writer and Editor (Teacher) positions. Jobs in Twinkl Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Twinkl Qatar Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Twinkl Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Content Writer and Editor (Teacher) Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 51.00 per Hour (Not Confirm)|
Twinkl Qatar Jobs Description 2022
Location: Work from home
Annual Salary: 51 QR per hour
Contract: 15 hours per week, 6 months (subject to extension)
Recruiter: Helen Sushams, Niall O’Gorman and Taha Ahmed
You’ll be helping to build a new team of passionate professionals working flexibly to write content for Twinkl’s emerging Qatar market. This team will create a wide range of resources for use in KG and primary. This will include PowerPoints, display materials, activity sheets, assessments and planning. For this role, the majority of your time will be spent creating content for all ages in KG and primary.
Your weekly activity could include:
- meeting with other Twinkl writers or the Qatar Country Manager to discuss new ideas;
- writing content for the Qatari market;
- developing new product ideas with the Qatar Country Manager.
Qatar is a rapidly growing market for Twinkl. You will have the creative freedom to shape the content we offer to our customers. Our ideal candidate will be going further than writing content by suggesting new product ideas, identifying needs in the Qatari teaching community, sharing their experiences and expertise with others. The successful candidate will be vital in ensuring that these ambitious plans for Qatar become a reality. This is a work-from-home, flexible position, and hours can be agreed between you and your line manager to fit around your current commitments.
To succeed in the role, you will:
- be a fantastic communicator who thrives when working in a close-knit team;
- be focused on collaboration, using feedback to make our resources the best they can be;
- have detailed knowledge of the national curriculum, especially Qatar History & Citizenship, or Islamic Studies;
- have an excellent understanding of the needs of teachers in KG and primary and support staff delivering learning within the classroom or at home.
In this role, you will learn:
- how to create new teacher content for growing our Qatari team, from ideation stage to publication on the site;
- remote collaboration, working closely with team members across this market;
- how to develop greater commercial awareness so we can understand the needs of those we want to help.
You’ll be working with:
- Taha Ahmed (Country Manager – Qatar) – Taha has been working at Twinkl for 6 years. He started as a translator, then moved on to Market Coordinator before becoming Country Manager for Qatar. He loves reading and travelling.
We’re are especially interested in anyone who also meets one, or a combination of the following:
- Qualifications: Relevant teaching qualification;
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ classroom experience, currently teaching or classroom teaching within the last 12 months in Qatar;
- Experience: Knowledge of teaching Qatar History and Citizenship OR Islamic Studies;
- Personal: Do you run marathons? Are you a great baker? Great! Please include this in your covering letter so we can find out more about you.
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of career opportunities.
Here’s a couple of the things that make Twinkl a great place to be:
- A friendly, welcoming and supportive culture. We believe work should be fun and always put people before process.
- Flexible working with opportunities to work from home.
- Diversity, inclusion and belonging – our Employee Network Program includes working groups for LGBTQ+, People of Colour, Disabilities (visible and invisible), Women in Tech and Working Parents.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) – Our ever-evolving program includes: Monthly progression reviews, Twinkl’s Management Scheme, commercial awareness training, leadership coaching quads, career chats and mentoring.
- Collaboration across continents! You’ll plug into a global team working to help improve the lives of educators around the world.