Trialon Corporation USA Jobs – Jobs at Trialon Corporation USA Careers www.trialon.com Find out Trialon Corporation USA Jobs in the USA. You can get news related to the current job opening in Trialon Corporation USA Job Vacancy. Check to come soon Trialon Corporation USA Government Jobs in USA.
Trialon Corporation USA is a great organization where you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Trialon Corporation USA, then it is a great chance for you because Trialon Corporation USA jobs opening news has been published on the Trialon Corporation USA Careers page which is www.trialon.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and experienced candidates who are interested to do work with Trialon Corporation USA. So now you can be a part of this Current Trialon Corporation USA Hiring in. You can read this Trialon Corporation USA job opening article till the end, for now, each detail.
Trialon Corporation USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Vibration Test Technician Job Vacancy in the USA
Trialon Corporation USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Trialon Corporation USA Careers. Trialon Corporation USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Vibration Test Technician job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Trialon Corporation USA Vibration Test Technician positions. Jobs in Trialon Corporation USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Trialon Corporation USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Trialon Corporation USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Burton
|Name of Job Opening||Vibration Test Technician Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Michigan|
|Salary Range||$ 54,641.00 per year|
Trialon Corporation USA Jobs Description 2022
Vibration Test Technician
Trialon Corporation is the leader in providing automotive testing services and we are seeking a Full time, Vibration Test Technician our Burton, Michigan location. We are seeking a Vibration Technician with a strong technical aptitude, proven customer service and a testing and validation background.
We are seeking a Full Time, Vibration Test Technician with 2-5+ years of Automotive Testing experience operating electrodynamic/hydraulic vibration systems or in dynamics/vibration testing. Under the general direction of the Lab Manager and support from the lead lab technician, the junior Vibration test lab technician performs mid-level lab activities including the test preparation, set-up, execution, compiling of the test data and the writing of the test report.
Vibration Test Technician Job Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- General test set-up and performance of Vibration & Shock tests
- Instrumenting test devices/chambers per the customer’s request
- Ability to collect test data utilizing vibration control systems, accelerometers, force sensors, thermocouples, strain gages, etc.
- In depth analysis and verification of test setups, test levels and requirements
- Troubleshooting and configurations and electrical set ups
- Data documentation and write test reports
- Ability to read and interpret requirements of various test specifications
Vibration Test Technician Qualifications/Skills:
- Working knowledge of Vibration Research, Dactron and UD vibration controllers’ systems
- 2-5+ years of exposure and/or the ability to program environmental chambers – Synergy, Watlow, and ESPEC
- Working knowledge of basic Safety Practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, must be a strong team player
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience Requirements
- Must have 2-5+ years of experience in operating electrodynamic/hydraulic vibration systems/experience in dynamics/vibration testing.
- Must have one-year certificate from a college/technical school
- Must have excellent computer skills required, knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Capable of working expected hours 8am-6pm-Wednesday-Saturday (4 10/hr. days)
- Willingness to travel to other Trialon Sites or customer locations
The position is a direct hire, full time position with an hourly rate range based on experience and education. We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage-date of hire, 401K/Match, Life/AD&D and LTD, 10 Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off(PTO).
Should you be qualified and interested please submit your resume for review