Transamerica USA Jobs – Jobs at Transamerica USA Careers www.transamerica.com Find out Transamerica USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Transamerica USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Transamerica USA Government Jobs in USA.
Transamerica USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Transamerica USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Transamerica USA jobs opening news has published at Transamerica USA Careers page which is www.transamerica.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Transamerica USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Transamerica USA Hiring in . You can read this Transamerica USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Transamerica USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Biostatistician Job Vacancy in USA
Transamerica USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Transamerica USA Careers. Transamerica USA latest job applications are being announced for Biostatistician job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Transamerica USA Biostatistician positions. Jobs in Transamerica USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Transamerica USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Transamerica USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Work from Home
|Name of Job Opening||Biostatistician Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in North Carolina|
|Salary Range||$ 142086 per year (Not Confirm)|
Transamerica USA Jobs Description 2021
What You Will Do:
The Biostatistician will provide methodological leadership in the domain of biostatistics to the Underwriting Modernization team. Drive innovation on the optimal use of data to achieve milestones associated with Transamerica’s roadmap to Transactional Underwriting. Apply methodological and statistical support in the areas of research design and statistical analyses, including but not limited to generalized linear modeling, multi-level modeling, multiple imputation, survival analysis, structural equation modeling, and Bayesian inference.
What You Will Learn:
You will increase your ability to build and maintain strong relationships across Transamerica. You will learn to promote a Future Fit mindset including Acting as One, Accountability, Agility and Customer Centricity.
What Success Looks Like:
- Contribute as a biostatistical subject matter expert, helping to ensure the integrity and accuracy of research and analytics performed within the team.
- Understand and implement statistical best practices.
- Assist in the selection and integration of data related tools, frameworks, and applications in terms of how they relate to research and analysis.
- Act as designer and leader of research studies.
- Lead project teams developing and modifying highly complex information solutions.
- Organize disparate data for analysis and create tools for analytic automation.
- Use project management skills to initiate, plan, execute, and control resources and timeframes.
- Conduct research and analysis to quantify business opportunities and develop formal recommendations to management.
- Analyze, understand, and document user needs to ensure accurate fulfillment of user story requests from internal business customers.
- Prepare “as is” and “current state” documentation in written and graphical form (flows).
- Conduct user interviews and training sessions.
- Mentor teammates on principles and practice of biostatistics.
What You Need:
- Advanced degree in applied statistics, biostatistics, or directly related field
- Five years of experience in an action-oriented research and analytics or consulting environment
- Ability to collaborate and keep an open mind in a highly analytical and innovative work environment
- Ability to express complex research results in reports, White Papers, and presentations for business audiences.
- Keen observation and systematic thinking skills to provide objective and logical conclusions to specified hypothesis
- Experience with a variety of open-source statistical computing solutions including R and Python.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent written/verbal and presentation skills
- PhD in applied statistics, biostatistics, or directly related field
- Demonstrated advanced analytics experience, with established and documentable expertise in two or more of the following areas: generalized linear modeling, multi-level modeling, multiple imputation, survival analysis, and structural equation modeling
- Advanced expertise with a variety of open-source statistical computing solutions including R and Python
What You Receive:
A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match. As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package; Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities, Certification Sponsorship
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program
Our commitment to inclusion & diversity means that we value differences. We encourage the unique perspectives of individuals and are dedicated to creating a respectful and inclusive work environment.