Trace System Qatar Jobs – Jobs at Trace System Qatar Careers www.tracesystems.com Find out Trace System Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Trace System Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Trace System Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Trace System Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Trace System Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Trace System Qatar jobs opening news has published at Trace System Qatar Careers page which is www.tracesystems.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Trace System Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Trace System Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Trace System Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Trace System Qatar Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Network Support Specialist Job Vacancy in Qatar
Trace System Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Trace System Qatar Careers. Trace System Qatar latest job applications are being announced for Network Support Specialist job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Trace System Qatar Network Support Specialist positions. Jobs in Trace System Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Trace System Qatar Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Trace System Qatar Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Network Support Specialist Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 1500.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Trace System Qatar Jobs Description 2021
Mission Essential Work – Trace is actively hiring!
Job Title:NetworkSupport Specialist
Security Clearance:Must have the ability to obtain a US Government issued DoD Secret level clearance
Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US Citizenship is required.
Trace Systems is actively recruiting for a Network Support Specialist to join our team on-site in Qatar.
- Perform system design and development functions to support the engineering and acquisition of information systems including the following: radio, fiber optics, cable plant, technical control, local and wide area networks, command and control, space communications, record data, switched data/voice, video computer, office automation, automation security, network security, physical security systems, perimeter security systems, network and systems management and control, video teleconferencing, MPLS, JRSS VRFs.
- Minimum of 5 years experience and expertise in at least one of the functions in the following disciplines and substantial familiarity in the remainder:
- Voice Systems to include telephone switches such as Meridian SL-100, Regional Hub Node (RHN), Medium Distribution Node (MDN) and Area Distribution Node (ADN), or key telephones such as the AT&T Partner key system.
- Data Systems to include troubleshooting and configuration of routers, hubs and switches for both NIPRNET and SIPRNET connectivity.
- Familiarity with the TCP/IP protocols (Ipv4 and Ipv6), Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) 802-3, routing protocols, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, MPLS, JRSS and VRFs.
- Network Operations Center to include trouble ticket reporting systems such as Remedy; network management systems such as Solarwinds or CA Spectrum, or help desk services for all network problems.
- IAT-III Baseline Certification and Computing Environment (CE) certification such as CCNP or higher.
- Must have the ability to obtain a US Government issued DoD Secret level clearance
- Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US Citizenship is required.
- High School diploma or GED
Trace Systems, headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, was founded to support and defend our nation’s security interests at home and abroadwhenever and wherever. We provide cybersecurity, intelligence, communications, networking and information technology services, systems, and solutions to the United States Department of Defense, Intelligence Community and Department of Homeland Security.
To Apply:We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here atTrace Systems! Be part of a culture at our leading-edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at:www.tracesystems.com.#jointracesystems
Trace Systemsis an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.