Town of Peace River Canada Jobs – Jobs at Town of Peace River Canada Careers www.peaceriver.ca Find out Town of Peace River Canada Jobs in Canada. You can get news related to current job opening in Town of Peace River Canada Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Town of Peace River Canada Government Jobs in Canada.
Town of Peace River Canada is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Town of Peace River Canada , then it is a great chance for you because of Town of Peace River Canada jobs opening news has published at Town of Peace River Canada Careers page which is www.peaceriver.ca. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Town of Peace River Canada . So now you can be a part of this Current Town of Peace River Canada Hiring in . You can read this Town of Peace River Canada job opening article till the end for now each details.
Town of Peace River Canada Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Collections Technician Vacancy in Canada
Town of Peace River Canada Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Town of Peace River Canada Careers. Town of Peace River Canada latest job applications are being announced for Interviewer – survey or poll job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Town of Peace River Canada Interviewer – survey or poll positions. Jobs in Town of Peace River Canada. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Town of Peace River Canada Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Town of Peace River Canada Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Peace River, Alberta|
|Name of Job Opening||Collections Technicians|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary Range||$ 44,831.00 – 48,369.00 Per Year (Not Confirm)|
Town of Peace River Canada Jobs Description 2021
We are searching for a community-minded individual to join our team in the positions of Collections Technician. This position offers opportunities for ongoing training and professional development, a small, close-knit teamwork environment, the chance to gain experience in a multitude of work tasks, and the opportunity to make a positive impact both in the community and in museum collections, exhibits, and content.
The Collections Technician reports to the Heritage Coordinator and is responsible for the organization, care, storage, and preservation of the artifact collection according to the professional standards established by the Alberta Museums Association (AMA). The Collections Technician is also responsible for ensuring that public access to the collection is a high priority. This position will also assist in the daily operation of the PRMA, including customer service, cleaning, and operation of the museum gift shop.
- Post-secondary degree in Anthropology, History, Cultural Resource Management or Museum Studies.
- Two years of experience with research, preservation and conservation of artifacts is preferred.
- Standard First Aid/ CPR Certificate.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s license and access to your own vehicle.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Must submit a Driver’s Abstract and Criminal Records Check that meets the satisfaction of the Town.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience and confidence in public speaking and presentations.
- Exceptional research and collections management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with people in a sensitive, tactful, diplomatic, and professional manner at all times.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Valid Possession and Acquisition License or ability to obtain.
- Due to the nature of the work, the candidate must be able to navigate short ladders and carry 50 lbs.