TotalEnergies UAE Jobs – Jobs at TotalEnergies UAE Careers www.totalenergies.com Find out TotalEnergies UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in TotalEnergies UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon TotalEnergies UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
TotalEnergies UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at TotalEnergies UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of TotalEnergies UAE jobs opening news has published at TotalEnergies UAE Careers page which is www.totalenergies.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with TotalEnergies UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current TotalEnergies UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this TotalEnergies UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
TotalEnergies UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Intern – HSEQ Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
TotalEnergies UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for TotalEnergies UAE Careers. TotalEnergies UAE latest job applications are being announced for Intern – HSEQ job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the TotalEnergies UAE Intern – HSEQ positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
TotalEnergies UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||TotalEnergies UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Intern – HSEQ Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 4,000 per month (Not Confirm)|
TotalEnergies UAE Jobs Description 2021
- To participate in the development of TMME HSE program (Zero Fatality, Co2 reduction)
- Minimizing the waste concerns by coordinating and managing disposing of waste in suitable way by identifying new recycling channels ,
- Reducing the emissions in workplace by conducting a monthly air capturing to meet the WHO/ MSDS limits
- To support and be part of implementation of Industrial Hygiene requirements as per MAESTRO requirements and be part of surveys, monitoring, Health Risk Assessments and ensure proper record keeping.
- To develop reflex sheet of all our various ERP scenarios
- To review and update the current Global Risk Assessment for Total Marketing Middle East covering plant task risk assessment, technological risks, health risks and environment impacts/aspects.
- To participate in the integration of ONE MAESTRO requirements to the existing HSEQ Management system.
- To be part of the regulatory watch process by developing a systematic approach
- To develop digital tools for MSDS and waste monitoring in line with business toolsB
- To support SRM+ program implementation
- To participate on the Road safety campaign with Dubai police
- HSEQ administration task support
- Follow up of key HSE action plan ( MAESTRO, Lubrizol..)
- Continuous implementation, Compliance and improvement of the HSEQ Management System.
- Identifying potential hazards & HSE Risk Analysis.
- Making the people aware of the precautions, consequences of the occupational hazards through training to follow best practices and training related to HSEQ Management.
- Incident investigation, analysis and follow up of corrective/preventive actions
- Ensure compliance to HSE Policy, rules, regulations, PPE and day-to- day practices in the plant.
- Improve safety culture across the organization.
- Ensure adherence to compliance processes and guidelines specific to position’s roles and responsibilities
- Implement group norms related to HSEQ and adhere to company policies & systems, maintain TRIR 0.
- Strict adherence and compliance towards Group HSE Charter & MAESTRO requirement and affiliate’s HSEQ Policy, Procedures & specific rules & regulations applicable to the area of activity at all time.
- Demonstrates exemplary conduct, rigor, vigilance and professionalism regarding HSE in all their activities
- Participate in the training program to acquire QHSE knowledge and impart this training to colleagues as and when required by Management.
- Reporting of near misses, incidents, hazards & injuries to line Manager within the time frame as required by Quality, HSE, Energy policies and Manuals.
- Participate in the investigation and analysis of incidents as and when required.
- Strict adherence to QHSE requirements with full authority to stop any operation for safety reasons.
Context and environment
- Internal interaction – with all Plant employees & Group
- To implement HSE as a culture and set an example
- Good safety knowledge in a plant working environment.
- Shall possess required skill, competence & knowledge of the HSEQ & SD and implementation of HSEQ systems.
- MS office Proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficiency in English language and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Preferably1-2 years of experience working as an intern within an HSEQ role
- Graduate in Chemical Engineering
Region, department, area
Experience level required
About us / company profile Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.