Total UAE Jobs – Jobs at Total UAE Careers www.total.com Find out Total UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Total UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Total UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Total UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Total UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Total UAE jobs opening news has published at Total UAE Careers page which is www.total.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Total UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Total UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Total UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Total UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Legal Counsel Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Total UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Total UAE Careers. Total UAE latest job applications are being announced for Legal Counsel job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Total UAE Legal Counsel positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Total UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Total UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Legal Counsel Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 85,696 per year (Not Confirm)|
Total UAE Jobs Description 2021
Job Title : Legal Counsel
Job Location : Dubai
Preferred Nationalities : Emirati ( Dubai )
Minimum Educational Qualification : Visit Notification Link
Relevant Years of Experience: Not Mentioned
Age : Any
Total Vacancy Full Information
Based in Dubai within the UAE Hub team of TSDG you will provide legal advice and assistance in connection with its operations in the Region, in particular on the development, construction and operation of renewable PV projects, setting-up of JVs and associated M&A projects. You will also ensure the legal assistance to the monitoring and management of the existing assets in the Region. The role encompasses corporate legal management of the locally incorporated entities or registered branches in the business perimeter and general legal advice and support to the UAE Hub’s teams: sales (business development), operations (EPC, O&M), transactions (M&A/financing), finance/accounting, etc.Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities will be to:1. draft and negotiate a wide range of contracts (confidentiality agreements, letters of intent; MoU, power purchase agreements, EPC contracts, O&M agreements; land rights agreements, partnership agreements; shareholders agreements, share purchase agreements, finance agreements, etc.;);
2. advise and prepare the legal documentation required for submissions to RfPs for renewable projects and monitoring the legal aspects of such projects’ development (creation or participation in joint ventures, implementation of the agreements, etc.);
3. conduct legal studies and provide legal memorandum and contribute to the legal reporting of TSDG;
4. assess and monitor regulatory (incl. new regulations) and contractual risks, propose innovative solutions to mitigate such risks;
5. coordinate with local authorities for permitting, company registration and various requests (Ministry of Human Resources, Customs, Ministry of Energy and Industry, Ministry of Economy, JAFZA, DED, Masdar, etc.);
6. coordinate and supervise the work of the law firms. Recommend the most appropriate external counsels, select (in compliance with the legal group policies) and monitor their services and legal fees;
7. monitor, in coordination with external advisors, the litigations (if any) associated with the portfolio of projects.
8. manage and coordinate the incorporation of new affiliates in the countries where projects are developed and follow up on the corporate housekeeping of the subsidiaries and JV incorporated in the Region (shareholders / board of directors resolutions, delegations and PoAs, share transfers, etc.);
9. contribute, in coordination with the group tax specialists and financial and operational managers of Total Renewables / GRP branch, the choice of appropriate contractual and financial schemes for the above-mentioned activities;
10. advise and contribute to compliance with internal policies relevant to above-mentioned operations (eg HSE, anti-corruption, sanctions, competition law, etc.) ;
11. Contribute to the development of appropriate tools for supporting the activity (templates, guidelines, enhancement of knowledge) and to the development of adequate document management systems;
12. contribute to the development of training and guidelines to operational teams.
Context and environment
Minimum  years of experience as transactional lawyer in Projects / M&A with an experience of the jurisdictions of the Region / GCC in the energy sector. Experience in EPC/O&M contracts negotiation is a plus.
Acquainted to Common Law.
Languages : English required and Arabic would be desirable.
Assertiveness, responsiveness, flexibility (must be able to adapt quickly to the context and to complex and varied situations), autonomy and sense of initiative.
Negotiation skills with private investors (prospective partners, acquirers, lenders), service providers (EPC, O&M contractors) and public authorities. Legal drafting skills (in English).
Ability to working in teams/project mode with the operational people (business development, technical and operations, structured finance, etc.) as well as external and other lawyers of Total Renewables and the Group (especially in the Region).
Strong interpersonal skills in the context of a multicultural environment.
Region, department, area
Experience level required
About us / company profile
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability
Register/Log in to Official Total Job Portal. How to Apply: Total Jobs Application Submission Process
- Click on the Total job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Total Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Total Jobs Employment
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Total Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Total Needed?
Answer:- Total Recruiting for Legal Counsel job position.
- Which is the official Total Careers Portal?
Answer: www.total.com is official Total Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Total Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Legal Counsel job position.
- How to Apply for Total Legal Counsel job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.