Torrid USA Jobs – Jobs at Torrid USA Careers www.torrid.com Find out Torrid USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Torrid USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Torrid USA Government Jobs in USA.
Torrid USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Torrid USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Torrid USA jobs opening news has published at Torrid USA Careers page which is www.torrid.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Torrid USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Torrid USA Hiring in . You can read this Torrid USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Torrid USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Sales Associate Job Vacancy in USA
Torrid USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Torrid USA Careers. Torrid USA latest job applications are being announced for Sales Associate job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Torrid USA Sales Associate positions. Jobs in Torrid USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Torrid USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Torrid USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Union Gap
|Name of Job Opening||Sales Associate Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Washington|
|Salary Range||$ 45,000 per Year(Not Confirm)|
Torrid USA Jobs Description 2021
At Torrid, we celebrate every shape, every size, and every curve of our customer. Our Torrid stores offer an exciting, one of a kind, and amazing experience for not just our customers, but our employees.
As a Torrid Sales Associate, youíll provide the Torrid Connection to every customer through your genuine ability to make our customer feel comfortable, cared for and confident.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide an amazing shopping experience that will encourage positive customer connections and loyalty
- Perform register functions while using your sales, promotion and product knowledge to drive add-on sales
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- Cover the sales floor and helps ensure all visual standards are met
- Assist in the organization of the stockroom and providing a clean, consistent, and inviting store environment that inspires customers to shop
What You’ll Need:
- Previous sales or customer service experience a plus
- High School graduate or GED equivalent
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while also being committed to creating an amazing customer experience
- Be fashioned focused and stay on top of current trends
- Be at least 18 years of age
What You’ll Get:
- Associate discount 40%, Additional Monthly Discount Coupon, Sick time*
- 401K with company match, tuition reimbursement, childcare discount program
- Sick time benefit available where legally required
The job posting is intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. It is not intended to be inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and is subject to change.