Thermo Fisher USA Jobs – Jobs at Thermo Fisher USA Careers www.thermofisher.com Find out Thermo Fisher USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Thermo Fisher USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Thermo Fisher USA Government Jobs in USA.
Thermo Fisher USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Thermo Fisher USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Thermo Fisher USA jobs opening news has published at Thermo Fisher USA Careers page which is www.thermofisher.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Thermo Fisher USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Thermo Fisher USA Hiring in . You can read this Thermo Fisher USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Thermo Fisher USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Technical Applications Scientist II Job Vacancy in USA
Thermo Fisher USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Thermo Fisher USA Careers. Thermo Fisher USA latest job applications are being announced for Technical Applications Scientist II job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Thermo Fisher USA Technical Applications Scientist II positions. Jobs in Thermo Fisher USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Thermo Fisher USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Thermo Fisher USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Grand Island
|Name of Job Opening||Technical Applications Scientist II Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in New York|
|Salary Range||$ 83,823.00 per year Approx (Not Confirm)|
Thermo Fisher USA Jobs Description 2022
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer and COVID-19, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Location/Division Specific Information
The Technical Application Scientist II is part of the Life Sciences Solutions Group (LSG) which is one of six groups within Thermo Fisher Scientific and is an important part of the company’s total value proposition. With an innovative and broad life sciences portfolio, a strong presence at bench, best-in-class web and e-commerce channels, industry-leading on-site supply center coverage and one of the most technically experienced sales and support teams, LSG brings incredible core strength to the broader company.
How will you make an impact?
The Technical Applications Scientist is responsible for providing remote pre and post sales technical support of Thermo Fisher Scientific products to customers and field personnel, as well as relaying customer feedback to the organization.
This role is a hybrid role: Up to 50% remote and 50% on-site.
What will you do?
- Provide technical support for Thermo Fisher Scientific Cell Analysis product lines and services by answering customer technical inquiries. Inquiries may be received via telephone, email or web chat.
- Provide customer support on technical issues by utilizing all available resources, and escalate issues or problems when warranted.
- Participate in frequent training on products and continuing education on new applications and technologies to remain at the cutting edge of scientific knowledge.
- Accurately record pertinent information from customer contacts in Customer Relationship Management system.
- Summarize trends and technology as technical tips, FAQ’s and troubleshooting guides.
- Recommend changes to knowledge databases, website, and other company-managed databases of technical information.
- Present technical updates to colleagues and contribute to department meetings.
- May present technical and product information at trade shows and in customer field visits.
- Participate in additional special team or individual projects.
- May be required to perform other related duties as opportunities arise.
- Some travel may be required for the position
How will you get here?
- Minimum Qualifications: B.S., B.A. or M.S. in life sciences or chemistry or a similar field is required.
- Preferred Qualifications: PhD. or a PhD. with post-doctoral experience.
- 3+ years of laboratory experience in cell biology techniques or demonstrated equivalency of knowledge is preferred, but open to educational experience.
- Experience in cell analysis techniques (for example: fluorescent cell staining, cell health assays, immunoassays, imaging, Flow Cytometry, Microplate reader assays, and/or HCS analysis) is preferred.
- Prior experience in customer service is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Proven ability to quickly learn large amounts of new, complex technical information
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, to customers and colleagues
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Problem-solving ability
- Computer literacy, including spreadsheet, database, word processing and Internet applications
- A minimum two-year commitment to Technical Support is required due to the extensive up-front training needed to fully support our expansive product line
- Fluency in European languages (Germany, French, Spanish or Italian) is a plus
Position may require Covid-19 vaccination and/or routine testing, per client discretion. As a requirement to be onsite at Thermo Fisher Scientific this position requires vaccination status disclosure upon employment.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.