The Economist Newspaper Limited UK Jobs – Jobs at The Economist Newspaper Limited UK Careers www.economistgroupcareers.com Find out The Economist Newspaper Limited UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in The Economist Newspaper Limited UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon The Economist Newspaper Limited UK Government Jobs in UK.
The Economist Newspaper Limited UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at The Economist Newspaper Limited UK , then it is a great chance for you because of The Economist Newspaper Limited UK jobs opening news has published at The Economist Newspaper Limited UK Careers page which is www.economistgroupcareers.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with The Economist Newspaper Limited UK . So now you can be a part of this Current The Economist Newspaper Limited UK Hiring in . You can read this The Economist Newspaper Limited UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
The Economist Newspaper Limited UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Compliance Analyst Job Vacancy in UK
The Economist Newspaper Limited UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for The Economist Newspaper Limited UK Careers. The Economist Newspaper Limited UK latest job applications are being announced for Compliance Analyst job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the The Economist Newspaper Limited UK Compliance Analyst positions. Jobs in The Economist Newspaper Limited UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
The Economist Newspaper Limited UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||The Economist Newspaper Limited UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening||Compliance Analyst Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 67871.00 per Year (Not Confirm)|
The Economist Newspaper Limited UK Jobs Description 2021
In this role you will ensure that the Economist Group and its business units meet their regulatory compliance requirements. The role will primarily focus on ensuring the Economist Intelligence Unit’s Country Risk Service (CRS) complies with the regulations enforced by the FCA governing Credit Rating Agencies.
You will also assist with compliance activities in our privacy and security teams, including those related to PCI DSS regulations governing payment card data.
Working with the head of Information Risk, the Compliance Analyst will be primarily responsible for:
- Reviewing compliance requirements and addressing any gaps identified
- Record-keeping, ensuring that regulatory submissions are completed according to schedules
- Acting as the first point of contact for regulatory communications with our colleagues, rated entities, and regulators themselves
How you will contribute:
- Process and respond to communications from staff, rated entities and regulators within time limits
- Undertake reporting as required
- Maintain records of investigations, remedial actions, and following up on recommendations
- Ensure The Economist Group complies with FCA-enforced Credit Ratings Agency regulations
- Work with the Privacy and Information Security teams to ensure that compliance requirements for PCI DSS and privacy regulations are met
- Maintain records as required by the regulations and ensure that regulatory reporting is completed on time and meets requirements
- Assist with the provision of education on understanding and complying with the regulations that apply to them
Experience, skills and professional attributes:
The ideal skills and attributes for this role include:
- Experience in publishing or media organizations with specific experience in risk management, compliance, or audit
- Experience of working in credit rating compliance or other FCA regulated activity desirable
- Practical and organized, good attention to detail, able to take the initiative and work to deadlines, be a problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with A-levels or equivalent qualifications
- Knowledge of compliance processes, ideally those specific to Credit Rating Agencies enforced by either the UK FCA or ESMA within the EU.
- Experience with working with regulators
- Knowledge of Google Workspace and Microsoft Excel tools.
- Ability to take the initiative, work to deadlines and manage multiple priorities with a positive attitude