The Boston Consulting Group Qatar Jobs – Jobs at The Boston Consulting Group Qatar Careers www.The Boston Consulting Group.ba Find out The Boston Consulting Group Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in The Boston Consulting Group Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon The Boston Consulting Group Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
The Boston Consulting Group Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at The Boston Consulting Group Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of The Boston Consulting Group Qatar jobs opening news has published at The Boston Consulting Group Qatar Careers page which is www.The Boston Consulting Group.ba. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with The Boston Consulting Group Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current The Boston Consulting Group Qatar Hiring in . You can read this The Boston Consulting Group Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
The Boston Consulting Group Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Recruiting Specialist Job Vacancy in Qatar
The Boston Consulting Group Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for The Boston Consulting Group Qatar Careers. The Boston Consulting Group Qatar latest job applications are being announced for Recruiting Specialist job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the The Boston Consulting Group Qatar Recruiting Specialist positions. Jobs in The Boston Consulting Group Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
The Boston Consulting Group Qatar Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||The Boston Consulting Group Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Recruiting Specialist Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 14,600.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
|Qualification||bachelor’s degree And good Experience|
The Boston Consulting Group Qatar Jobs Description 2022
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Your responsibilities will include:
- In collaboration with the Team Leader, building and improving the overall Campus Hire strategy
- Owning the candidate pipeline, ensuring efficient management of the entire recruiting process
- Establishing strong relationships with candidates across various cohorts and seen as the main point of contact
- Managing complex conversations with candidates and liaising with international recruiting teams
- Supporting in relevant projects related to talent acquisition and beyond.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- You are highly capable in demonstrating a broad working knowledge of your primary function and leverage your past experiences to take on new projects and work as directed
- You are an increasingly independent contributor, including when faced with missing information
- Building strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and candidates across functions and networks outside of your own area. You are able to influence results over your core areas of responsibility.
- You are able to solve non-routine problems by choosing and developing alternatives. You are also strong in thinking outside the box and proposing solutions in your area of responsibility
- You have an eye for detail in keeping all Recruiting platforms/tools updated accurately
- You have a critical eye & the ability to identifying areas for improvement around you
- You demonstrate strong organization skills with an ability to consistently meet deadlines and handle competing priorities effectively
- You have significant experience in project management and the ability to parallel process multiple initiatives.
- You have a strong ability to work under pressure.
- You are results driven and self-motivated.
- Ability to demonstrate a professional approach and maintain integrity at all times.
- Ability to respect all BCG information as personal and confidential
- Strong service orientation and responsiveness to requests
- Adapting quickly to new circumstances and priorities.
- Proactive with the eagerness to seek opportunities to assist others.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- A relevant bachelor’s degree plus minimum 3 – 5 years talent acquisition experience but 5-6 years of total work experience, preferably at a professional services firm with proven success in managing several international search projects in parallel across levels and markets utilizing a range of direct sourcing tools and tactics.
- Capacity to work in a demanding, fast-paced and multicultural environment
- Strong verbal and written Communication skills with fluency in English; Arabic is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work with people at all levels
- Advanced level computer skills; Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
YOU’LL WORK WITH
BCG’s HR team works to attract, develop, excite, deploy, and retain the best people in the market. Those in human resources jobs manage the life cycle of all BCG employees—from hiring top talent and developing their skills to rewarding their contributions and supporting career progression and mobility.You will work in Recruiting Team which includes Recruiting Associates, Recruiting Specialists, Recruiting Team Leaders and Recruiting Manager. You will regularly interact with candidates, interviewers as well as the wider HR team.