Tenaris Qatar Jobs – Jobs at Tenaris Qatar Careers www.tenaris.com Find out Tenaris Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Tenaris Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Tenaris Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Tenaris Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Tenaris Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Tenaris Qatar jobs opening news has published at Tenaris Qatar Careers page which is www.tenaris.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Tenaris Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Tenaris Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Tenaris Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Tenaris Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Yard Inspector Job Vacancy in Qatar
Tenaris Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Tenaris Qatar Careers. Tenaris Qatar latest job applications are being announced for Yard Inspector job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Tenaris Qatar Yard Inspector positions. Jobs in Tenaris Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Tenaris Qatar Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Tenaris Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Yard Inspector Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 7412.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Tenaris Qatar Jobs Description 2022
Provides support of Rig Direct service inspections by performing dimensional and visual inspections on field end connections and assessment of overall pipe body condition. Performing Field Repairs when required. Checking all instruments are calibrated, within their certification date, and in sound working order prior to use. Documenting all inspection results, ensuring job references and material traceability details are included. Executing tasks in a safe and efficient manner, complying with applicable procedures, standards and norms.
- Committed to Tenaris health, safety and environmental policies, reporting all incidents, accidents and areas that present potential risk.
- Ensure product quality by performing inspections in accordance with defined standards, reporting any deviations.
- Perform field repairs where possible in accordance with procedures.
- Support with supervision of subassembly torqueing operations at third party locations.
- Create inspection reports in a timely manner, ensuring information accuracy and following correct document retention norms.
- Work effectively and efficiently, meeting expected productivity levels and reducing non-productive costs.
- Ensure correct use of the Company assets, detecting and reporting defective equipment. Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
- Ensure good housekeeping in working area making sure area is clean, tidy and free from hazards.
- Proactively participates in continuous improvement initiatives, suggesting improvements to existing processes.
- Responsible for updated self-training and knowledge on Tenaris Standards and procedures according to FISE training curricula.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.