Telus Canada Jobs – Jobs at Telus Canada Careers www.telus.com Find out Telus Canada Jobs in Canada. You can get news related to current job opening in Telus Canada Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Telus Canada Government Jobs in Canada.
Telus Canada is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Telus Canada , then it is a great chance for you because of Telus Canada jobs opening news has published at Telus Canada Careers page which is www.telus.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Telus Canada . So now you can be a part of this Current Telus Canada Hiring in . You can read this Telus Canada job opening article till the end for now each details.
Telus Canada Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Customer Sales & Service Rep Vacancy in Canada
Telus Canada Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Telus Canada Careers. Telus Canada’s latest job applications are being announced for Interviewer – survey or poll job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Telus Canada Interviewer – survey or poll positions. Jobs in Telus Canada. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Telus Canada Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Telus Canada Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Sainte-Marie, Quebec
|Name of Job Opening||Customer Sales & Service Rep|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary Range||$ 20.16 Per Hour|
Telus Canada Jobs Description 2022
We are recruiting for following cities: Ste-Marie and 150km around.Do you want to be a part of a successful team of people, where together we make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada? Where your passion for our values and your desire to deliver on our commitments, Customers First, will contribute to our success and help us make a difference for our customers, shareholders, communities and team?
If you are looking to join one of the best Canadian and global companies, named in Forbes Magazine in 2020 and 2021, highly engaged in the community and giving back where we live, here is your chance.
Do you share our passion for:
- Advocating for our customers’ needs and creating a personalize experience?
- Offering personalized solutions to our customers?
- Demonstrating our sincerity in each contact with customers?
- Being an exceptional written and oral communicator – listen, honest and clear?
- Getting things done by leveraging each other’s unique talents?
- Proactively adapting to meet the changing needs of our customers?
At TELUS, we know that a large part of our success depends on the people we hire.
By joining our teams, you will benefit:
- An excellent compensation package, including benefits and starting salary of $ 20.16 per hour with a performance-based incentive program
- Excellent performance based incentive program, offering potential increase in income, on a monthly basis
- A campus-style learning environment, with paid training programs
- Complete, full-time training paid by TELUS from 9 to 10 weeks
- Work-life balance with flexible hours
- Access to many employee discounts (personal cell phone, accessories, Koodo products and services, ADT by TELUS and TELUS, etc.)
- Ergonomic equipment and computer peripherals (when applicable)
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Appointments by medical teleconsultation
- Possibility of joining a group RRSP
You want a career that offers you :
- A culture fostering a work environment focused on learning with ongoing training on the job
- A dynamic, stimulating work environment at the cutting edge of technology
- Possibility of participating in our at home program
- A personalized career path according to your professional interests, supervised by our managers
You will work in a world-class contact center that provides excellent after-sales support for TELUS products and services, where you will provide a first-class experience for customers who contact our call center. You will also need to assess clients’ needs, provide them with solutions and excellent service by communicating with the internal team or directing them to the appropriate department, as appropriate.
Anticipate, Solution, Retain:
- Respond effectively to customer inquiries regarding their TELUS services
- Actively explore and anticipate clients’ future needs in order to present them with personalized, value-added solutions
- Assist customers by using all the resources necessary to ensure the proper functioning of the devices
- Educate and promote self-serve options that may meet their needs
- Establish effective professional relationships with internal collaborators
- Being available to participate in a full-time initial training program lasting 9 to 10 weeks
- Being available to work flexible part-time hours on flexible hours to meet changing business needs
Skills and abilities required:
- Relevant post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Customer service experience or knowledge of the environment
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Bilingual (French / English) oral and written
- Ability to identify and create sales leads
- Positive and jovial attitude paired with willingness and ability to sell
- Ability to learn and communicate information
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a dynamic environment and to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Working knowledge of the Internet, the Windows environment and all related technologies
- The career you’ve been waiting for is here! If you have a passion for growth, believe in spirited teamwork and have the courage to innovate, then it’s time you join our team
Thinking of taking your career at TELUS in a different direction? Then apply online today. This just might be the right move for you.
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.