Ted Baker UK Jobs – Jobs at Ted Baker UK Careers www.tedbaker.com Find out Ted Baker UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Ted Baker UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Ted Baker UK Government Jobs in UK.
Ted Baker UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Ted Baker UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Ted Baker UK jobs opening news has published at Ted Baker UK Careers page which is www.tedbaker.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Ted Baker UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Ted Baker UK Hiring in . You can read this Ted Baker UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Ted Baker UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Deputy Manager Job Vacancy in UK
Ted Baker UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Ted Baker UK Careers. Ted Baker UK latest job applications are being announced for Deputy Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Ted Baker UK Deputy Manager positions. Jobs in Ted Baker UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Ted Baker UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Ted Baker UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Livingston
|Name of Job Opening||Deputy Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£41,509.00 a Year (Not Confirm)|
Ted Baker UK Jobs Description 2021
Deputy Manager, Full Time – Livingston Outlet
Our approach is “no ordinary” and so are our people. Ted is looking for talenTED new recruits to join his expanding UK & Europe teams. A sharp CV is a good start but experience alone doesn’t always count for everything. If you’re a fashionable lad or lass and know the difference between a loo and a lift, then you might just make the cut.
ExciTED for a new opportunity? Ted Baker London is currently seeking a talented and passionate full-time Deputy Manager for our beautiful Livingston location!
So, You Think You’ve Got What it Takes. . . The Deputy Manager role is to partner with the Location Manager to drive the business and the location’s achievement of KPI‟s and coaching the team to achieve excellence. To be accountable for the successful operational running of the location in the Managers absence and be an inspirational ambassador of Ted understanding and promoting the company’s “Mission Statement” and “Vision”.
- Ensure the team maximizes sales potential by the correct use of all resources, leadership and team motivation.
- Deliver effective recruitment, training and motivation of the team. Adapt personal, interpersonal and Managerial behavior to bring out the best in people and enhance the company brand values.
- Ensure store and team members are presented to the highest possible standards in line with brand expectation. Be competent in product knowledge and feedback regularly to Store Manager on performance and opportunities.
- Reflect the values of the brand with integrity and respect for others. Be seen as truthful, fair and trustworthy and demonstrate enthusiasm and passion for the brand.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Use feedback to modify and develop alternative solutions and be prepared to make decisions.
- Be competent in knowledge of stores performance and have a keen awareness of local market, support team to develop client opportunities.
- Follow policies and procedures and complete administrative tasks correctly and on time. Manage store systems/processes to support a sales environment and achieve operational guidelines.
- Partner with Store Manager and Central Operations team on all back of house operations and systems/processes to support a sales environment and achieve operational & LP guidelines to protect all assets
- Collaborate with Store Manager in areas of risk management, physical security (health & safety), store cash controls (bank deposits, safe funds, petty cash), and inventory management (stock take, stock counts)
- A strong digital focus with the ability to embrace and drive new initiatives from concept to implementation, helping support new ways of selling and brand profile enhancements
Tools of the trade…
- Previous sales and team management experience
- Previous retail sales experience in a high end, contemporary environment, with a passion for product, retail
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Established relationships in the local marketplace.
- Authentic We have the freedom to be our ‘best self’, being true to ourselves and others
- Kind We try to do the right thing: for each other, our communities, our planet and for Ted
- Curious We are hungry to explore, innovate and think differently
- Courageous We have the confidence to be brave, have fun and discover the unexpected
- Inclusive We embrace and respect individuality and celebrate difference & diversity