Sutherland USA Jobs – Jobs at Sutherland USA Careers www.sutherlandglobal.com Find out Sutherland USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Sutherland USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Sutherland USA Government Jobs in USA.
Sutherland USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Sutherland USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Sutherland USA jobs opening news has published at Sutherland USA Careers page which is www.sutherlandglobal.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Sutherland USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Sutherland USA Hiring in . You can read this Sutherland USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Sutherland USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Customer Service Representative Job Vacancy in USA
Sutherland USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Sutherland USA Careers. Sutherland USA latest job applications are being announced for Customer Service Representative job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Sutherland USA Customer Service Representative positions. Jobs in Sutherland USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Sutherland USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Sutherland USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Las Vegas
|Name of Job Opening||Customer Service Representative Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Nevada|
|Salary Range||$ 13 per hour (Not Confirm)|
Sutherland USA Jobs Description 2021
Are you a pet lover? Do you love providing next-level customer service? Combine those passions and join us as a Customer Service Representative in the Las Vegas area in a work from home setting at the start.
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll bring your expertise to deliver exceptional service and solutions to customers. You will get to work with top technologies and systems while having a dedicated team of leaders and peers to support you.
- Be the Point of Contact: Answer calls through the Call Delivery system, manage call handling and answer speed consistent with established goals. The primary call types are appointment booking, pricing questions and general informational questions.
- Demonstrate excellence: Attention to detail is critical to ensure appointments are booked in the correct clinic and time slot depending on the needs
- Define Sutherland’s reputation: Demonstrate core company values to effectively interact with partners at various levels.
- Drive the business forward: Take personal responsibility to take action. Put in extra effort and work to accomplish important results. Set high standards for your own performance.
What we offer:
- A base pay rate of $13 per hour
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities
- Additional pay incentives
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and are a strong multitasker
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and sound decision-making skills
- Strong data/order entry skills required; previous scheduling experience a plus
- Ability to type at least 35 WPM
- Driven by solving problems and meeting goals
- Open scheduling availability
- High school diploma or equivalent
Requirements to work from home:
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download – the faster the better!
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
- A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.
- 2 – 20 inch monitors
- Wired Keyboard
- Wired Mouse
- A headset to use for training and meetings that is/has:
- Dual ear
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- A Smartphone (iOS or Android), 4 years old or newer, in which you will be able and willing to download our app that will be leveraged for company communications.
As a digital transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers globally, across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.