SUSE UAE Jobs – Jobs at SUSE UAE Careers www.suse.com Find out SUSE UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in SUSE UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon SUSE UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
SUSE UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at SUSE UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of SUSE UAE jobs opening news has published at SUSE UAE Careers page which is www.suse.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with SUSE UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current SUSE UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this SUSE UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
SUSE UAE Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for SUSE Acct Executive Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
SUSE UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for SUSE UAE Careers. SUSE UAE latest job applications are being announced for SUSE Acct Executive job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the SUSE UAE SUSE Acct Executive positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
SUSE UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||SUSE UAE Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||SUSE Acct Executive Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 3,260.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
SUSE UAE Jobs Description 2022
Job Title : SUSE Acct Executive
Job Location : Dubai
Preferred Nationalities : Emirati ( Dubai )
Minimum Educational Qualification : Visit Notification Link
Relevant Years of Experience: Not Mentioned
Age : Any
SUSE Vacancy Full Information
SUSE Acct Executive
Serves as the overall account lead (single point of contact) for numerous, large named accounts in an assigned country, geographic territory and/or industry; understands a client’s key business and IT challenges and requirements and is focused on driving value for the client, while maximizing revenue and margin for the company. Specializes in a value or volume specialty (computers, servers, storage, services, printers) with focus on growing the base business, complex solutions, and new business opportunities. Accounts may be managed remotely. Is supported primarily by presales and inside sales resources. These jobs focus on selling to customers, typically through work that occurs outside the company offices.
- Develops account plans and long-term sales pipeline to increase the company’s market share.
- Focuses on larger deals/opportunities and value and/or volume portfolio management, and selling a range of company products and solutions.
- Works with management to develop future business plans; independently determines methods for achieving plans.
- Extensive time spent working with and leveraging a diverse set of external partners.
- Builds strong professional relationships with key IT and business executives, including C level Executives.
- Applies consultative-selling techniques to identify and advance opportunities that result in ongoing profitable revenue growth for the company.
- Maintains high-level of customer loyalty and builds trust and integrity, as indicated in company conducted surveys and reports.
- Advocates for client needs in negotiating solution sales and troubleshooting delivery issues.
- Develops business plan in conjunction with the customer.
- Analyzes client industry and competitive research and information to facilitate rich client dialogue.
- Actively manages the account to protect and grow the company’s business; coordinates all account forecasts, planning and reporting.
- Directs and coordinates all activity on account(s).
- Focuses on generating new business and builds, monitors and manages sales pipeline activity.
- Responsible for achieving/managing quarterly, half yearly, annual quota and/or margin.
- Enters all opportunities in pipeline tool and updates them weekly
- Builds a list of customers willing to be a reference in person or print.
- Ability to implement margin recovery activities/strategies.
- Acts as a first interface for international accounts in collaboration with members of global business teams, and local teams.
- Identifies customer requirements, matches with company capabilities and chooses the respective company supply chain accordingly (Volume Direct or Indirect).
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor’s degree; Advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- Prior selling experience includes multiple, diverse set of selling responsibilities.
- Viewed as expert in given field by company and customer; is a mentor of selling strategy, including designing strategy.
- Typically 12+ years of experience as referenced above.
- 5 years commercial account management experience.
- Highly experienced in product specialty (computers, printers, servers, storage).
- Experience in related industry.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knows how to motivate partners to sell our solutions.
- Have excellent time management skills and presentation skills. Is the go to expert for the technology or solution being presented.
- Strong high-level customer management relationship building, especially working with executives in lines of business, and sometime board level.
- High level of negotiation skills at high level customer management.
- Adept at advanced sales negotiations and positioning solution value under pricing pressures from customer IT and procurement professionals.- proactive presentation of value solutions
- Extensive partner organization intelligence and ability to work closely with multiple partners, to engage the client in business solutions.
- Uses financial-selling techniques with the client and company internal to position value and advance sales motions.
- Expertise in managing end- to-end sales processes in complex, large deals.
- Relevant knowledge of client’s industry; keeps abreast of trends and lead discussions with IT on strategic directions and linking discussions.
- Strong knowledge of the company’s breadth of solutions and engages specialist resources as needed.
- Ability to understand the customer’s business issues and translate to the company’s solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and drive strategic sales activity on a complex, large deal basis.
- Excels in competitive selling skills.
- Sell across platform and specialty.
SUSE, the world’s largest independent open source software company, powers digital transformation with true open source technologies for the enterprise that simplify, modernize and accelerate traditional, cloud and edge solutions. SUSE collaborates with partners, communities and customers to deliver and support solutions that enable mission-critical business outcomes. SUSE’s container and cloud platforms, software-defined infrastructure, and artificial intelligence and edge computing solutions allow customers to create, deploy and manage workloads anywhere – on premises, hybrid and multi-cloud. For more information, visit www.suse.com.
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability
Register/Log in to Official SUSE Job Portal. How to Apply: SUSE Jobs Application Submission Process
- Click on the SUSE job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the SUSE Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for SUSE Jobs Employment
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- SUSE Hiring.
- Which Job Profile SUSE Needed?
Answer:- SUSE Recruiting for SUSE Acct Executive job position.
- Which is the official SUSE Careers Portal?
Answer: www.suse.com is official SUSE Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this SUSE Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for SUSE Acct Executive job position.
- How to Apply for SUSE SUSE Acct Executive job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.