Sunrun USA Jobs – Jobs at Sunrun USA Careers www.sunrun.com Find out Sunrun USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Sunrun USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Sunrun USA Government Jobs in USA.
Sunrun USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Sunrun USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Sunrun USA jobs opening news has published at Sunrun USA Careers page which is www.sunrun.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Sunrun USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Sunrun USA Hiring in . You can read this Sunrun USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Sunrun USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Project Operations Representative Job Vacancy in the USA
Sunrun USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Sunrun USA Careers. Sunrun USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Project Operations Representative job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Sunrun USA Project Operations Representative positions. Jobs in Sunrun USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Sunrun USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Sunrun USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Lehi
|Name of Job Opening||Project Operations Representative Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Utah|
|Salary Range||$ 71,586.00 per year|
Sunrun USA Jobs Description 2022
The Project Administrator will be responsible for ensuring the effectiveness for the overall process of the Fund Bridge. This all-encompassing role will be dedicated to a pipeline and will be responsible for multiple projects at a time.
Reporting to Fund Bridge Manager
- Organize and upload documents from one system to another
- Cross-functional communication to ensure project progression
- Review and compare data points across systems to ensure accuracy
- Processes all requests quickly and accurately in order to align with department goals and metrics
- Contribute to future policy and process development
- Assist in ad hoc projects such as audit document collection, rebate backlog cleanup, etc.
- There will be some involvement in planning and process improvement
- Previous experience in solar preferred
- Be flexible and able to prioritize and complete a variety of simultaneous tasks with a high level of organization
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt quickly to rapidly evolving business processes
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Google Suite a plus
- Effective communication skills across all levels and departments of the organization
- Understand the organizational structure and processes and use that understanding to make an appropriate business decision and process movement
- Detail oriented with the ability to understand key business concepts at a macro level
- Good analytical and structured problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently to proactively resolve problems and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform normal office duties
- Ability to operate office equipment including computers and determine accuracy of work
- Ability to interact and participate in meetings
Solar Careers For All: