Standard Chartered Qatar Jobs – Jobs at Standard Chartered Qatar Careers www.sc.com Find out Standard Chartered Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Standard Chartered Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Standard Chartered Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Standard Chartered Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Standard Chartered Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Standard Chartered Qatar jobs opening news has published at Standard Chartered Qatar Careers page which is www.sc.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Standard Chartered Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Standard Chartered Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Standard Chartered Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Standard Chartered Qatar Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Officer Job Vacancy in Qatar
Standard Chartered Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Standard Chartered Qatar Careers. Standard Chartered Qatar latest job applications are being announced for Officer job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Standard Chartered Qatar Officer positions. Jobs in Standard Chartered Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Standard Chartered Qatar Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Standard Chartered Qatar Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Officer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 12,000.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Standard Chartered Qatar Jobs Description 2021
The role holder assists the FMO (Financial Markets Operations) Head with the end to end delivery of Financial Markets Operations (inclusive of all SS(Seecurities Services) and FM (Financial Markets) products serviced in country today and in the future) in country covering all the product streams and has responsibility of the operational risk related controls. This includes monitoring the performance of operations through key metrics such as – volumes, productivity, accuracy, service levels, losses/lapses, issues and risk registers. Collectively responsible and accountable for the setting and governance of infrastructure processes and frameworks for robust compliance and controls, e.g. AML and sanctions checks, protection of Bank, client information and assets.
- Ensure processes performed either onshore or offshore meet the minimum standards and meet or exceed client expectations/ SLA’s
- Assist the FMO Head to provide governance over the service provided by outsource partners
- To assist the FMO Head to understand, help implement and ensure compliance with country and global Regulatory requirements
- To assist the FMO Head to identify and repair strategic service delivery issues relating to technology, process, human resource and service quality.
- To assist the FMO Head to identify and migrate best practice across the region and facilitate dealings with support and sales functions and other businesses.
- To work closely with business heads to ensure that the services delivered by various operational platforms are of top quality and that client needs are being attended to according to our service level agreements.
- To ensure that key business practices and service delivery processes are conducted in compliance with Group and country regulatory guidelines and those risks are identified and managed.
- To ensure implementation of Standard and Target Operating Models.
Assist the FMO Head in the below activities:
- Management of the day-to-day operations to align to the business strategy and priorities, monitoring action plans, service management, people development and improving operational risk.
- Ensure that the respective operations teams are optimized in terms of people, process, platform, product and place. This will include service, risk, efficiency, cost, control, capability and capacity planning.
- Driving end-to-end delivery of Technology and Operations services in line with established service standards as well as govern overall Change Management process towards Project Management/ Implementation in country
- Driving cost and processing efficiency in the delivery of services
- Ensuring compliance with all Group and Country policies, Code of Conduct and consistency in execution, and to ensure that statutory regulations and laws as a corporate body are met and satisfied.
- Ensure day to day operating compliance with all relevant local and global regulatory requirements and industry best practice
- Management of Risk effectively, including identification, communication and remediation of risks to the relevant forums
- Support the Management Forums (Client, Geography, Product, Infrastructure, etc) through active participation, or proactive feedback escalation of local (client/industry/regulatory) requirements and needs
- Fair Accountability – full remediation/root cause analysis and execution on failed audits & ops losses
- Ensure a high level of customer service with key focus on internal and external priority clients
- Ops Senior Management providing in location expert knowledge
- Business partner to peer operational groups
- Management of escalated issues coming from hubs
- Local subject matter expert for all in country and hubbed processes
- Detailed knowledge of all risk issues as the contact/escalation point
- Coordination of errors, near misses and loss write ups impacting the location
- Administrator to KEPSS
- Regulatory reporting
- FX Branch suspense account investigations
- TP Account ownership management
- Nostro, sundry and suspense break ownership management
- Management of RMB Proof of Underlying process.
- Support risk team in performing of CSTs/KCIs
Assist the FMO Head in the following:
- Participate and contribute to the effective operation of Country/Group specific Business Operational Risk Forums in managing Operational Risks
- Responsible for identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and mitigating risks to the Country and Group.
- Demonstrate awareness and understanding of the main risks facing the Group and ensure reasonable steps are implemented in managing these risks.
- Execute risk and control responsibilities as a Country Process Owner.
- Ensure that risks are identified, assessed and managed (including escalation and mitigation) in line with the Banks policies.
- With Country/Group PGC, Business leaders and support functions, maintain a strong and appropriate control environment across the relevant business.
- Ensure identified control testing defects are resolved, including identification of root causes and any associated process changes required to minimize the probability of process failures
- Ensure operational incidents (losses or near misses) are logged in accordance with relevant polices.
- Ensure root causes reports relating to operational incidents are completed in line with the Banks policies including meeting of all reporting time lines. This includes the implementation of any appropriate process and control changes to minimize the probability of a re-occurrence
- Ensure Country/Group Residual Risk is completed to the appropriate scope, quality and timelines.
- Ensure that the country balance sheet is fully substantiated and signed-off.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of FMO owned regulatory reports across the region.
Assist the FMO Head in the following:
- Oversight over Financial Markets Operations in country
- Ensuring sustainable level of control is applied to daily processes in the hub to confirm minimal risk to the firm (by monitoring escalations)
- Define and review departmental performance metrics for local and hubbed process
- Carry out daily and monthly reviews of service provided and performance
- Review trend analysis of performance benchmark standards (straight through processing attainment, query attainment, query resolution turnaround times etc)
- External and Internal audit management
- CA management and RPF attendance
Business Continuity Management:
- Accountable to ensure BCM framework adequately supports the business strategy.
People and Talent
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Sets appropriate tone and expectations for their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Upskill knowledge and abilities by completing all the eLearning and gained experience from job.
- Strictly follow job descriptions and objectives and any other task assigned by Manager.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Comply with the highest standards of regulatory and business conduct and practices as defined by internal and external requirements. Understand and ensure compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines including those governing securities activities, company law, anti-money laundering, terrorist financing and sanctions; the Group’s policies and procedures; and the Group Code of Conduct. Take personal responsibility for understanding the risk and compliance requirements of the role. Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk and compliance matters
- Embed the Group’s Values and Group Code of Conduct to ensure adherence with the highest standards of ethics. Comply with relevant policies, processes and regulations, as part of the culture. Lead by example by displaying exemplary conduct behaviours and take personal responsibility for:
- the conduct of individuals in team ensuring behaviours set out in the Group Code of Conduct are followed.
- the team achieving the outcomes set out in the Conduct Principals and Pillars.
- both direct and indirect/dotted line managers are individually accountable to proactively communicate, collaborate and agree on the conduct ratings of employees.
- FMO Head
- Business/ Sales stakeholders
- Finance – country and Group
- Risk – country and Group
- Technology – country and Group
- Legal & Compliance – country and Group
- Internal and External auditors
- GBS at all locations
Minimum having bachelor’s degree with good communication in English and preferred if have Arabic as well. Apart from secular and communication qualification, following skills are required as well:
- Awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment in which the firm operates
- Understanding of Fiduciary and Fund Services processes and key associated market risks would be an advantage.
- Understanding of Custody and Clearing processes and key associated market risks
- Proven track record to quickly get up to speed on new areas, concepts and products
Business Strategy and Model:
- awareness and understanding of the firm’s business strategy and model appropriate to the role
- Track record in delivering continuous improvement
Risk Management and Control:
- The ability to identify, assess, monitor, control and mitigate risks to the firm. Also, an awareness and understanding of the main risks facing the firm and the role the individual plays in managing them
Financial Analysis and Control:
- the ability to interpret the firm’s financial information, identify key issues based on this information and put in place appropriate controls and measures
Governance, Oversight and Controls:
- the ability to assess the effectiveness of the firm’s arrangements to deliver effective governance, oversight and controls in the business and, if necessary, oversee changes in these areas
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.