Sprouts USA Jobs – Jobs at Sprouts USA Careers www.sprouts.com Find out Sprouts USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Sprouts USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Sprouts USA Government Jobs in USA.
Sprouts USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Sprouts USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Sprouts USA jobs opening news has published at Sprouts USA Careers page which is www.sprouts.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Sprouts USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Sprouts USA Hiring in . You can read this Sprouts USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Sprouts USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Director, Food Safety Job Vacancy in the USA
Sprouts USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Sprouts USA Careers. Sprouts USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Director, Food Safety job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Sprouts USA Director, Food Safety positions. Jobs in Sprouts USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Sprouts USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Sprouts USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Cave Creek
|Name of Job Opening||Director, Food Safety Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Arizona|
|Salary Range||$ 47,000.00 per year|
Sprouts USA Jobs Description 2022
The Director of Food Safey directs and oversees the corporate Food Safety program implemented at all existing and new Sprouts stores, distribution centers and with vendors, including private label vendors. This role will continually develop, enhance, and maintain the processes, training, and standard operating procedures required to keep the Sprouts Food Safety program amongst the best in class in the industry. The Director of Food safety must have subject matter expertise in food safety in a retail environment, including being versed in Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) standards for retail, while also maintaining excellent working relationships with state and local health inspectors and agencies, with vendor food safety experts, and with internal stakeholders.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Implement and execute the strategy, goals and objectives for Food Safety & Quality Assurance (FSQA)
- Oversight and management over Sprouts Food Safety Management Program, including its Preventive Controls / HACCP Programs, Retail Food Code-based physical store food safety programs, Sanitation Program, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Assurance, and Complaint Management process
- Provide technical support and strategic advice to senior leadership and other relevant stakeholders to ensure all food safety risks are well understood
- Set clear vision, goals, and management systems and processes for FSQA team
- Oversee field food safety personnel and associated programs such as internal audit program
- Proactively drive continuous improvement process enhancements
- Oversee supplier verification and monitoring risk management program, non-compliances and corrective actions
- Maintain and leverage data and metrics to help drive and positively influence strategy, reporting, trend analysis and early risk identification
- Oversee and execute Sprouts food recall processes and traceability programs
- Serve as Crisis team lead on issues related to foodborne illness, product recalls, and consumer protection processes
- Coordinate and respond to inquiries from Federal, State, and local agencies and serve as the key regulatory contact
- Implement and execute risk-based and science-based policies and procedures to ensure highest level of compliance and best practices and ensuring risk mitigation to operational, regulatory and reputational risk to Sprouts
- Leverage data and metrics to help drive strategy, reporting, and recommendations to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and Sprouts policies, procedures, and requirements.
- Oversee retail field food safety specialists, providing retail food safety programs and guidance to ensure compliance with regulations and Sprouts policies, procedures, and requirements,
- Ensure all food and sanitation procedures, practices and policies reflect current regulatory compliance and food code standards for retail stores and distribution centers while establishing systemic processes to ensure these standards are met through formal internal auditing processes
- Promote and provide guidance on food safety culture for store operators, franchisees, and suppliers
- Advise on any food safety or quality control issues that may represent enterprise risk and recommend appropriate mitigations
- College degree preferred with eight (8) years of increasing experience and responsibility for food safety within a related industry
- Previous experience in retail grocery or food service strongly preferred
- Certified Food Safety Manager, Certified HACCP Manager and/or Certified ServSafe Instructor strongly preferred
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of food safety programs and trends, including Retail Food Code, FDA and USDA regulations
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and the Internet
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information, communicate with all levels of management and work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines
- Some travel required
In addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These programs include:
- Competitive pay
- Sick time plan that you can use to support you or your immediate families health
- Opportunities for career growth
- 15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts
- Flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits:
- 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
- Affordable benefit coverage, including medical, dental vision
- Paid parental leave for both mothers and fathers
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability coverage
Grow with us!
- If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer’s market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey.