Sonos California USA Jobs – Jobs at Sonos California USA Careers www.sonos.com Find out Sonos California USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Sonos California USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Sonos California USA Government Jobs in USA.
Sonos California USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Sonos California USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Sonos California USA jobs opening news has published at Sonos California USA Careers page which is www.sonos.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Sonos California USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Sonos California USA Hiring in . You can read this Sonos California USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Sonos California USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Senior Software Engineer Job Vacancy in the USA
Sonos California USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Sonos California USA Careers. Sonos California USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Senior Software Engineer job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Sonos California USA Senior Software Engineer positions. Jobs in Sonos California USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Sonos California USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Sonos California USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in San Francisco
|Name of Job Opening||Senior Software Engineer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in California|
|Salary Range||$ 126,716.00 Per Year|
Sonos California USA Jobs Description 2022
At Sonos we want to create the ultimate listening experience for our customers and know that it starts by listening to each other. As part of the Sonos team, you’ll collaborate with people of all styles, skill sets, and backgrounds to realize our vision while fostering a community where everyone feels included and empowered to do the best work of their lives.
This role can be done from home
Building the world’s leading sound experience starts with the experience we provide for our people. That’s why we’ve been distributed from the start: initially between offices in Boston & Santa Barbara, and now with additional offices in Seattle, San Francisco & Paris. This role can be done from anywhere in the United States or Canada – any of our offices, or remotely from home. It’s about impact, not location.
As a Senior Android Applications Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the software that our customers interact with every day. You will create experiences that allow users to configure their systems and control the content that they listen to. You will work on our iOS and/or Android apps on multidisciplinary, agile teams.
If you love music, solving ambitious software problems, and doing things the right way every time, we’d like to talk to you!
What You’ll Do
- Create technical designs for and implement features in the Sonos Android apps.
- Collaborate with software engineers, PM, QA and UX to design and deliver unique, innovative new features that delight our customers.
- Participate in the team process, using Agile methodologies to adapt and continuously improve.
- Mentor your teammates in best practices for developing software.
What You’ll Need
- You have experience programming in Kotlin & Java.
- You have contributed to an app that is available in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- You are skilled at investigating issues and solving problems.
- You have experience with common source code control systems (e.g. git).
- Your written and verbal communication skills are strong.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a related discipline OR relevant experience.
- You may be experienced with performance tuning mobile applications.
- You may have designed APIs.
- You may have experience with C++, Flutter, or Web Development.
- You may have exposure to Cloud, Windows or Firmware Development.
- You may be knowledgeable in asynchronous development, networking, or Bluetooth.
Your profile will be reviewed and you’ll hear from us once we have an update. At Sonos we take the time to hire right and appreciate your patience.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.