Solera USA Jobs – Jobs at Solera USA Careers www.solera.com Find out Solera USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Solera USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Solera USA Government Jobs in USA.
Solera USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Solera USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Solera USA jobs opening news has published at Solera USA Careers page which is www.solera.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Solera USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Solera USA Hiring in . You can read this Solera USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Solera USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Customer Support Specialist Job Vacancy in USA
Solera USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Solera USA Careers. Solera USA latest job applications are being announced for Customer Support Specialist job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Solera USA Customer Support Specialist positions. Jobs in Solera USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Solera USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Solera USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Westlake
|Name of Job Opening||Customer Support Specialist Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Texas|
|Salary Range||$ 62,089 per year (Not Confirm)|
Solera USA Jobs Description 2021
Delivers exceptional customer support to automotive dealerships and internal/external associates. The Specialist would be assisting the Product Specialist staff though the Dealer Support Hotline. When an email or call is received through the hotline the specialist will be responsible for any program changes, policy changes, quality concerns, and notifications alert updates. Actively trouble shoot and problem solve in response to any issues discovered internally or reported by an AutoPoint team member or client. This job may be challenging so it is great for people who thrive on learning more and achieving goals. Communication is the key for success!
SCOPE OF THE POSITION:
- Position reports to Customer Success Manager.
- Answers Customer Support Hotline emails and/or calls
- The Dealer Support Specialist candidate will work to ensure client satisfaction with AutoPoint’s products and services
- Problem solving is critical to the success of this candidate.
- Ability to field customer inquiries and resolve customer complaints
- Use Client Services tools to make updates to dealer’s policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to keep company, agent, and client information confidential.
- Answer Dealer Support Hotline
- Ability to take a detailed message if the concern needs to be handled by a Client Services Representative.
- Completes customer requests including answering questions, updating emails and store polices.
- Listens effectively and able to deliver detailed information to the dealership
- Will be required to still handle Inbound and Outbound calls as needed to meet and maintain necessary service levels
- Available to work mornings, including weekends
- Communicating efficiently, effectively and professionally with automotive dealerships and internal/external associates.
- Detail oriented , thorough, accurate, and able to self-review work
- Multi-task, prioritize, organize. Ability to work on multiple cases in the case grid as well as prioritizing production impacting request, issue or concerns.
- Aptitude to learn quickly
- Ability to stay on task and ensure all emails or cases are handled and completed during your DS Support Shift.
- Monitor Issue forms
- Other duties as assigned.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SOLERA HOLDINGS, INC., AND ITS US SUBSIDIARIES (TOGETHER, SOLERA) IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. THE FIRM’S POLICY IS NOT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY APPLICANT OR EMPLOYEE BASED ON RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENDER, AGE, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, MARITAL STATUS, MENTAL OR PHYSICAL DISABILITY, AND GENETIC INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER BASIS PROTECTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE FIRM ALSO PROHIBITS HARASSMENT OF APPLICANTS OR EMPLOYEES BASED ON ANY OF THESE PROTECTED CATEGORIES.