Sofitel UAE Jobs – Jobs at Sofitel UAE Careers www.sofitelabudhabicorniche.com/ Find out Sofitel UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Sofitel UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Sofitel UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Sofitel UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Sofitel UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Sofitel UAE jobs opening news has published at Sofitel UAE Careers page which is www.sofitelabudhabicorniche.com/. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Sofitel UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Sofitel UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Sofitel UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Sofitel UAE Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Digital Marketing Manager Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Sofitel UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Sofitel UAE Careers. Sofitel UAE’s latest job applications are being announced for Digital Marketing Manager job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Sofitel UAE Digital Marketing Manager positions. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Sofitel UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Sofitel UAE Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Digital Marketing Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 14,900.00-27,600.00 per month|
Sofitel UAE Jobs Description 2022
Digital Marketing Manager:
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will beresponsible for developing and implementing strategies that promote company or brand’s products. They manage various channels like social media networks, Google Ads, website content and email marketing to deliver a persuasive and cohesive marketing message to our audience.r.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Drives Digital Marketing Plans for Hotel
- Assists to strategise and execute the hotel’s digital marketing communication plan.
- Ensures high performance on digital campaigns through effective data analytics.
- Supports corporate and brand on digital marketing initiatives.
- Supports hotel’s operations with cross marketing opportunities, leveraging on hotel and brand databases.
Management of Websites and Microsites
- Manages vendors to ensure delivery of website enhancements and best-in-class customer journeys.
- Manages content for hotel main website, microsite and standalone websites for Food and Beverage outlets, Arcade and Spa.
- Ensures SEO and SEM synergies across all websites.
- Drives e-commerce through data analytics and marketing strategies.
Develops Marketing Plans for Luxury Consortias, OTAS and GDS
- Works hand in hand with Revenue Management on management of OTAs communications.
- Oversees collaborations and maximises marketing opportunities with Luxury Consortias, ensuring accurate and timely communication onto platforms.
Drives Social Media Awareness
- Manages, supervises and/or creates content for all of the hotel’s social media platforms and drives engagement.
- Management of social media agencies to ensure optimisation of content engagement.
- Develops a social media influencer programme for all areas of the hotel.
- Identifies potential social media influencers and executes programme to drive hotel’s awareness in the social media space.
Manages Hotel’s Online Reputation
- Oversees online reputation management through reviewing responses for hotel across multiple platforms in a timely manner.
- Reviews and identifies digital partnership opportunities to support hotel’s operations and business objectives.
- Manages digital reporting tools for hotel and communicates reports internally as well as supervises action plans for improvements where needed.
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent.
- Detailed understanding of digital marketing and social media landscape.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in digital marketing for service industry. Relevant experience in hospitality industry an advantage.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office.
- Detailed knowledge of video and photo editing tools.
- Oral fluency in English and Mandarin with written excellence in English. Ability to speak other language and / or basic understanding of other languages an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of colleagues.
- Service oriented with an eye for details.
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team.
- Good presentation and influencing skills.
- Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures.
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively.
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and energetic.
- High integrity and able to keep confidentiality.
- Sense of urgency.
- Ability to prioritise assigned projects.
Our team and working environment:
- The pre-opening project consists of 3 famous ACCOR brands – Adagio, Novotel and Mövenpick hotels with a total of 885 rooms, located in Jumeirah Village Triangle by Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311) opposite City Center Me’aisem
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS