Sodexo USA Jobs – Jobs at Sodexo USA Careers www.us.sodexo.com Find out Sodexo USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Sodexo USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Sodexo USA Government Jobs in USA.
Sodexo USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Sodexo USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Sodexo USA jobs opening news has published at Sodexo USA Careers page which is www.us.sodexo.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Sodexo USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Sodexo USA Hiring in . You can read this Sodexo USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Sodexo USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Entry Screener Job Vacancy in USA
Sodexo USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Sodexo USA Careers. Sodexo USA latest job applications are being announced for Entry Screener job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Sodexo USA Entry Screener positions. Jobs in Sodexo USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Sodexo USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Sodexo USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Nicholasville
|Name of Job Opening||Entry Screener Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Kentucky|
|Salary Range||$ 12.50-14.50 per hour Approx (Not Confirm)|
Sodexo USA Jobs Description 2021
- Collect required identification and follow screening protocols.
- Completes temperature readings.
- Documents according to CDC and Hospital Guidelines.
- Cleans and disinfects screening items following facility guidelines.
- Educates and requests proper hand hygiene be practiced in facility.
- Customer focused with the ability to critically think and escalate to leadership as needed while maintaining a calm presence for those who present with symptoms or have had a recent exposure to illness.
- Provides direction, guidance, and information pertaining to the facility.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Understands and follows all policies and procedures.
- Acts as a source of facility knowledge for clients, customers, and patients who seek information, guidance and assistance.
- Responsible for providing concierge services to patients, visitors, guests etc.
- If in Healthcare, must comply with all Sodexo or client HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Applies all applicable OSHA and related local safety requirements to all assigned work.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity in light of Sodexo time and attendance policy and/or client operating hours.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- 1 or more years of related work experience.
- Ability to present self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with customers, patients, co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers and client representatives.
- Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to employees.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Ability to use all relevant electronic and communication devices.
- Applies basic skills and may develop skills appropriate for the position.
- Relies on judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Considerable knowledge of a variety of customer service/hospitality concepts, practices, and procedures.
- A certain degree of creativity and problem solving abilities is expected.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in all OSHA and local requirements related to all assigned work.General Qualifications:
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without corrective lenses.
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.
Working Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work location):
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may participate in outside activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends, and extended hours as business dictates.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.