Societe Generale UK Jobs – Jobs at Societe Generale UK Careers www.lerip.com Find out Societe Generale UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Societe Generale UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Societe Generale UK Government Jobs in UK.
Societe Generale UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Societe Generale UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Societe Generale UK jobs opening news has published at Societe Generale UK Careers page which is www.lerip.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Societe Generale UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Societe Generale UK Hiring in . You can read this Societe Generale UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Societe Generale UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Associate Job Vacancy in UK
Societe Generale UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Societe Generale UK Careers. Societe Generale UK latest job applications are being announced for Associate job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Societe Generale UK Associate positions. Jobs in Societe Generale UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Societe Generale UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Societe Generale UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening||Associate Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 67059.00 per Year (Not Confirm)|
Societe Generale UK Jobs Description 2021
The Coverage & Investment Banking division is the interface between SG’s strategic clients and the products & services of the Bank. The team brings together the resources of the Bank and delivers relevant and innovative solutions to clients across strategic, banking, lending and risk management activities.
Global Coverage Support team is dedicated to the support of coverage bankers in charge of relationships with large corporate clients in the UK, within the Global Banking and Advisory – Corporates department (“GLBA/COR/COV”).Working under close supervision with GLBA/COR/COV’s Relationship Managers and Senior Bankers in London in charge of large corporate clients of UK, you will provide them with daily commercial support in their client relationship, as well as liaising with SG’s other teams (business lines, branches and subsidiaries) for supporting the bank’s activities on the Client Portfolio. Under guidance of GLBA/COV/COR’s Relationship Managers and Senior Bankers you will ensure the proper execution of relationship management support tasks in accordance with the Bank’s compliance and risk procedures including operational risk. You will also closely work with the Country Coverage Head and GLBA UK BMO to provide them with all necessary management information needed such as (but not limited to) reviewing NBI reports for country p&l, country RWA reporting, preparing and managing the country credentials sheets
Summary of the key purposes of the role
Support to Relationship Managers and preparation of client meetings
- Support the commercial activities of Relationship Managers under their supervision and guidance: follow-up of client transactions, marketing plans, participation to the definition of objectives, reporting of client activity to management.
- Write relationship memos and pitching documents for Relationship Managers, Briefing Memos for Senior Management’s visits to clients, relationship rationale for credit applications, etc.
- Provide Relationship Managers with client data (client organisation, geographical presence, market and industry positioning, strategy, latest reports and press review, etc.);
- Participation to GLBA/COV/COR business initiatives
Management of loan transactions
- Calculation of profitability and equity consumption for new loan deals.
- Supervision and execution of new loan transactions done by Middle-Office
- Quarterly review of RWA of loans.
Analytical & reporting support
- Reporting and control of revenues (NBI –Net Banking Income) and profitability made by the bank with the clients of the portfolio, including periodical review and correction of data from internal reporting systems, and ad hoc profitability analysis.
- Update and maintenance of the bank’s internal client database for the client of the portfolio, including initiating creation of new entities with KYC.
Leadership of Global Coverage Support Team
- Recruiting, training and managing the other members of the Global Coverage Support team (currently two VIEs)
Ensuring team is fully up to date and trained on development of regulations, systems and processes relevant to the activities of the team
Summary of responsibilities
Management of data on revenues and assets on the portfolio of clients (review, control, forecast and reporting),
Management of the internal client database referential for this portfolio.
Structuring and implementation of loans with coverage, notably calculation of profitability, review of loan documentation with clients, legal advisers and business lines, implementation of loans liaising with back-office.
Commercial support of bankers, including liaison with product lines
Participation to the production of pitch presentations for client meetings
Writing internal memos on client relationships and strategy
Leadership of the Global Coverage Support Team
The position requires a self-confident person who is a self-starter; highly motivated and reliable, with strong team spirit, well organized with good attention to detail.
It will involve working in a fast paced and demanding environment. It requires an individual who has a strong interest and understanding of financial markets and the corporate world
- Strong written and oral skills
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Strong modelling skills
- Reliability and being client-oriented
- Ability to estimate risk
- Cooperation and team spirit
- Oral and written communication
- Analytical skills and ability to summarize key messages
- English language fluent
- Basic corporate finance knowledge
Why join us
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It’s personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it’s what makes us different. It’s what makes you different.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.